1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he turns out great for you guys, it seems like he's one of your most anticipated figures.

So its almost time for the first picture panic, order cancellation fun?
200.gif

Well that "ranger" finally is gonna happen.
Let's hope now some company makes the original "ranger" with his dog...
I 'll be dancing & yelling...

Such a long awaited figure, yet nobody's posted a photo of the production figure. None of the usual suspects, and not even VTS.

Such a long awaited figure, yet nobody's posted a photo of the production figure. None of the usual suspects, and not even VTS.
I'm thinking they didnt have the time. A lot of the figures were delayed because of the holidays right? Someone posted something about that on here? That is how I got to know. I guess they are too busy right now doing other things to take pics and stuff.

I'm thinking they didnt have the time. A lot of the figures were delayed because of the holidays right? Someone posted something about that on here? That is how I got to know. I guess they are too busy right now doing other things to take pics and stuff.

Yes, they probably have a lot of things to get out the door quickly.

Ironic that it had to be this of all figures that doesn't get the quick snap treatment.

Any word on the brothers sculpt...just in case its needed?

The latest I heard from KG Hobby, as couple of weeks ago, was:

for the max head, they said all will come out by end of 2016 =[

I'm pretty sure it won't be needed for this figure, but I want it for my bash using the Art Figures parts.

Just paid the rest of the deposit from OSK! I can't wait for the photos to start popping on this thread! ( Also want to know if I need to re-paint him a bit )

That's my intent also. Right now I've got a Clint Eastwood head on it as a place marker....which actually looks pretty good.clint.jpg
The latest I heard from KG Hobby, as couple of weeks ago, was:

I'm pretty sure it won't be needed for this figure, but I want it for my bash using the Art Figures parts.

That's my intent also. Right now I've got a Clint Eastwood head on it as a place marker....which actually looks pretty good.

Mine was headless for a long time. Then a couple of weeks ago I put the HT Peter Quill on him. The Art body and head is sporting a Rebel Commando uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back