1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie says relax.

You mean:

frankie-say-relax-tshirt-white_1024x1024.jpg

I see. A modified existing sculpt? So your friend Rahmier just 3d printed the modified head sculpt then did a little work on it? I know, ML's head sculpts are so expensive, 300 something for just the head sculpt, Jesus. Yeah, it would be cool to see a pic of the head sculpt you have.
He bought a DAM toys Ranger who's sculpt was inspired by Hardy and then sculpted new hair, a beard and sone small touches onto it before making casts so it's uniform.

I'm not sure where Modern Life came up with the logic, but they're selling/sold so who knows. I'm surprised it didn't turn up recasted by a third party in China due to the popularity, seems like easy money.

Seems like a prime candidate for such a process too. Very limited run, extremely expensive, extremely in demand...

All things considered, it's very surprising indeed.

He bought a DAM toys Ranger who's sculpt was inspired by Hardy and then sculpted new hair, a beard and sone small touches onto it before making casts so it's uniform.

I'm not sure where Modern Life came up with the logic, but they're selling/sold so who knows. I'm surprised it didn't turn up recasted by a third party in China due to the popularity, seems like easy money.
I dont think i ever saw that figure anywhere before. I thought you were talking about the NYPD figure from Pop toys which also had a head sculpt resembling Tom Hardy. I thought the figure i just mentioned was made by Dam toys, so I thought you were talking about that figure. This is the Pop toys figurehttps://www.google.co.kr/search?q=pop+toys+nypd&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje_5qzjefPAhWi0FQKHTU0AswQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=pp8GtxySdSXInM%3A I took a look at the Dam toys head sculpt you were talking about, and it looks alright. I would like to see a pic of your modified head sculpt, only if you have the time to upload. I've seen pics online before of those kinds of head sculpts; I think one of them was a wolverine sculpt.

How did you put your order in when they have been sold out?

I went back in to have a look and it's been changed to sold out. It's number 3 on their top seller list so it must have been changed very recently.
On the day I went in there the listing was active and it allowed me to put through the order. I've got the email confirmation and my deposit has been charged.

Got the same message. Who called it was right. It's not that far from now. This wait will finally end.

I hope it wasnt rushed because of all the people complaining. If it was rushed, do you think it would turn out as crap? I really hope it's good as the prototype.

Waiting for so many things due this month and I'm sick of waiting for all this stuff.

Anyone know a dealer who still taking orders?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say it's rushed they had plenty of time to make it look amazing like the prototype.

Also concerning the previous comment on where there can be one available for order. Try Man of action figures.com they have him for preorder still.

I wouldn't say it's rushed they had plenty of time to make it look amazing like the prototype.
I hope you're right. Btw do you have any pics of your figure collection? If not, it's fine. I'm just really curious of what kind of figures you have, and what your collection looks like as a whole.

Sadly I only have two figures. Lol indy, and superman from bvs. I had more but sold them. If I had a great collection like many I would gladly show pics. But I do hope to add this and other figures in the future. Batman, daredevil, doctor strange and so many more is on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back