1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The store i pre-ordered from said they would let people know the release date of the figure 2 weeks before it is released. I have heard nothing from them, so I think it'll probably come out in November or December.

The store I pre-ordered from didn't say anything, so I think it'll probably come out sometime between 2016 and the end of time.

If it's the latter I'm not sure about the last posting date that will guarantee arrival.

The store I pre-ordered from didn't say anything, so I think it'll probably come out sometime between 2016 and the end of time.

If it's the latter I'm not sure about the last posting date that will guarantee arrival.
When i said it might get released in Nov. or Dec., that was just my guess.

The company lets the store know 2 weeks in advance before the figure is released. Then the store lets us know by updating the release date on their website . That's the best way i can explain it, and that's what the person who works at the store said they would do when i asked them when it is going to come out. They havent updated the release date on the store website; it's only written as Oct. 2016. Usually, if it's going to come out soon they reveal the day that it will come out during a specific month. That is why I think it wont come out this month. According to VTS's most recent message, Nov. probably right? I hope it comes out soon to.

I ordered from Hong Kong, so it should be one of the soonest - around the same time as OSK:

Rainpaulo said:
According to One sixth kit it's coming very soon:yess:

And VTS said that according to their factory director they were already making them, but that the long national holiday had delayed shipping.

So this time it seems that things might actually be happening. In a couple of weeks it'll be 11 months since I paid for mine. So that's still probably faster than the usual HT/Sideshow turnaround.

I am currently on a fast from buying since gorging on the Blitzway GB set......this might be the purchase that makes me have to resort to purging or laxatives to make it into my collection..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From KG Hobby with reference to the Epoch Cop and Wasteland Ranger:

yes VTS 2 item should be coming soon

And for anyone awaiting the Brother Production sculpt:

[FONT=&quot]for the max head, they said all will come out by end of 2016 =[[/FONT]

Wonder why the sculpt took a while to release there hasn't been any new images on that huh.

Wonder why the sculpt took a while to release there hasn't been any new images on that huh.

It's a strange one, coinciding as it did with the delay of VTS' Max.

Last July KG said it was a production delay, and expected it to be released in September.

Maybe there's just so much sixth scale stuff going through the factories now that they can't cope with the demand?

I kind of imagine that was the case with vts max. As Vts is also damtoys and have been releasing their other lines. So i guess that was one reason for the delays.

I'm still not sold on this sculpt. I keep liking it and then changing my mind. I just can't tell. It's the big part of this purchase; I already have a custom FR Max using a Rahmier modded sculpt I painted as well as the Art Figures road leathers hanging on the workbench. The final pictures are going to really be a make or break for me.

I'm still not sold on this sculpt. I keep liking it and then changing my mind. I just can't tell. It's the big part of this purchase; I already have a custom FR Max using a Rahmier modded sculpt I painted as well as the Art Figures road leathers hanging on the workbench. The final pictures are going to really be a make or break for me.
The head sculpt of VTS wasteland ranger is the best imo. The 2nd best is Modern Life's head sculpt. Too bad it's out of stock; I really want that one. I dont like BP's Max head sculpt. Is there a pic of your FR head sculpt? Rahmier's modded sculpt, which one is that?

The head sculpt of VTS wasteland ranger is the best imo. The 2nd best is Modern Life's head sculpt. Too bad it's out of stock; I really want that one. I dont like BP's Max head sculpt. Is there a pic of your FR head sculpt? Rahmier's modded sculpt, which one is that?
I'm not so sure; I think ML's is still king honestly, and you'd have to be a king to afford it. But this is probably the best manufactured one out there, yeah. I can take a picture Friday night (exams coming up stealing my time). It's a decent likeness, the best one at the time when I picked it up off Rahmier. I do think this VTS one is better in the end, not for lack of Jacob's work, he did his best with the existing sculpt. I think he made 18 of them? Since it was a modified existing sculpt (a DAM toys soldier, coincidentally. I actually thought the VTS sculpt might be using that same base, as it's the same company.) he wasn't allowed to sell it through the forums.

I'm not so sure; I think ML's is still king honestly, and you'd have to be a king to afford it. But this is probably the best manufactured one out there, yeah. I can take a picture Friday night (exams coming up stealing my time). It's a decent likeness, the best one at the time when I picked it up off Rahmier. I do think this VTS one is better in the end, not for lack of Jacob's work, he did his best with the existing sculpt. I think he made 18 of them? Since it was a modified existing sculpt (a DAM toys soldier, coincidentally. I actually thought the VTS sculpt might be using that same base, as it's the same company.) he wasn't allowed to sell it through the forums.
I see. A modified existing sculpt? So your friend Rahmier just 3d printed the modified head sculpt then did a little work on it? I know, ML's head sculpts are so expensive, 300 something for just the head sculpt, Jesus. Yeah, it would be cool to see a pic of the head sculpt you have.

Just put my order in with Hobby Galaxy.
Love Fury Road too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back