1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might not be Gibson's Max, but it is a great take on the new Max so I will have one of these. As stated, the price is very nice.

I also ordered one of these a few weeks back.

A peach of a figure, especially for the price.

should order 2, the extra one can be customized to either a Mel Max or Game Max, or you can just sell it off for an easy profit.

I absolutely love this figure. One thing I'd like to get is a sort of Black head covering like Gibson wore at the start of Thunderdome.
I saw a loose Asmus Nazgul cloak that might work, Mad_Max_stages_2013_torn_003.jpgbut didn't bookmark the site that had it.... might have to make my own.

I finally watched this film last night. I'm getting this to my surprise. I never liked the Gibson films at all. This film surprised me. The plot was compelling. Furiosa was just amazing and I found myself mesmerised by how good looking Hardy is. Now I'm going to go watch him in Wuthering Heights. The VTS head sculpt captures him in all his glory.

Has anyone else ever gotten anything from this company? I am insanely tempted but I've seen too many prototypes that wind up looking nothing like the finished product lately, I want to be sure that's the quality of headsculpt I can truly expect from VTS.

Has anyone else ever gotten anything from this company? I am insanely tempted but I've seen too many prototypes that wind up looking nothing like the finished product lately, I want to be sure that's the quality of headsculpt I can truly expect from VTS.

VTS made the Revenger (War Zone Punisher) and Weapons Adviser (Lucius Fox). They're both top quality figures.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...637-vts-toys-revenger-sixth-scale-figure.html

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...8849-vts-weapon-adviser-1-6-scale-figure.html

Supposedly this is an offshoot of DAM, which produces extremely high quality figures.

DAM is actually an offshoot of VTS, but has ironically become the better known company name:

ZIPCOOLO 08-18-2011 said:
VTS 1/6 millitary product hasofficially renamed as DAM, and the item number has changed from VM006to No.93001.

Product Announcement VTS renamed as DAM & DAM' Body - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

Anyone know of a good wasteland/desert/rock & sand style base for this guy?
Pretty easy to make buddy, I would use Snow-Tec fake snow which is like a putty, and just design as need be. Paint to your liking! I can't think of a pre-made item off the top of my head.

I'm really tired of having the Baron from Dune show up as the preview "thread image" on tapatalk, so I'm adding a new, nice poster to replace it.
019b80e7fef6533a5fa12e6408b804b0.jpg

Anyone know of a good wasteland/desert/rock & sand style base for this guy?
Ummm... im pretty sure it comes with a base exactly like you descibed. You would probably just need to change the name plate to Max from wasteland ranger.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pretty easy to make buddy, I would use Snow-Tec fake snow which is like a putty, and just design as need be. Paint to your liking! I can't think of a pre-made item off the top of my head.

I'm really tired of having the Baron from Dune show up as the preview "thread image" on tapatalk, so I'm adding a new, nice poster to replace it.
019b80e7fef6533a5fa12e6408b804b0.jpg
I want this figure now.
Please, please Do a Furiosa.

More I think about it, more I need a Furiosa to go with Max.
I would pose them like the poster ...but cheating and having Max in full gear :)

I've only ordered from Ekia Hobbies once and I picked up my order. Things went smoothly. It seems like a family operation. Everyone was trying to help including grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back