1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine them NOT making a Furiosa if this does well.

I'd like to see a little more Wasteland weathering on the guns (the sawed off in particular) but that's a minor nitpick on what looks like a potentially perfect figure!

Same thing happened with their Lucius Fox. Delayed about 8 months from the original date if I remember right. Worth the wait, though.

I can't imagine them NOT making a Furiosa if this does well.

Personally I hope it's a figure they're already working on and close to revealing, and that we won't be having to wait until 2017 for her.

And it does seem like a huge no-brainer, given the popularity of the character and what a cool design she had. Even the few people who were irritated that she got more screen time than Max still had to admit what a great character she was.

The head sculpt. Yay or nay?

12523153_575278182619599_2212524527672185090_n.jpg

I didn't even realise that was meant to be Furiosa.

I think they're both Kumik sculpts that Pop Toys are incorporating into their NYPD figures.

1-6-Kumik-Accessory-Tom-Hardy-Mad-Max-Head-Sculpt-KM15-21-For-Hot-Toys-Body.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I think they're both Kumik sculpts that Pop Toys are incorporating into their NYPD figures.

I think they are totally different.
The pop toys female version seems to have a pony tail because all her hair are pulled to the back,
but until I see a better picture of the hs can't be sure.
Additional photos for the Pop Toys New York Policeman & Policewoman here.

Wow, I see no Theron there at all. Hopefully it looks nothing like that. The Max sculpt is certainly better on the Wasteland Ranger.

Thats a great head for that old lady from the walking dead but not theron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back