1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally get 2nd figures from movies but I would definitely get Furiosa as well. Character design was awesome and she was more the lead than Max.

A Furiosa figure would be a must have for me. Not sure I would get any others if they were made.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If Nux was a deadringer as far as likeness, around $130 shipped with good accessories, and no rubber arms or body, I would be game for him in addition to Furiosa. Immortan Joe would be a bit too nasty for me.

Immortan Joe is the Baron Harkonnen of Mad Max's world.

got-a-little-something-on-your-face-thumb-600x251.jpg

If Nux was a deadringer as far as likeness, around $130 shipped with good accessories, and no rubber arms or body, I would be game for him in addition to Furiosa. Immortan Joe would be a bit too nasty for me.

i think the elder brother would be more badas. with all those accessories. maybe pop in the little brother as exclusive.

Just ordered mine. Though will this actually be shipped in Jan and Feb like some listings say? I would be surprised if it was.

I think the mask is too big and not the right color. I hope they refine that for the final product

I also ordered one of these a few weeks back.

A peach of a figure, especially for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back