1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic Tupperware-style box with printed inserts with images of blue meth crystals. Figure packed in cut-out foam within. No labels on the outside.

IwIwjHOXi0o7ukDRWB25Jzc_2wIdnAVXYRLDuEtAjNfYwWMRRAflGmr_DZ4SC0uoEjhS_tQes_WZfK8d6y7mVQwdOjtQDT0gOx-pjcnisw=w426-h240-n

And Wendy delivers it to your door.

This set looks good... but something seems way off on the eyes... almost too close together and he has a cross eyed look going on?

Looks good to me. That's not the right gun though is it? I thought he had more of a revolver style pistol. Maybe I'm just misremembering.

Yep, I can't recall him using a gun loke that, except maybe in Felina. Looking good though.

The gun he bought was a revolver, however he did use other guns in the show that weren't his. If memory serves, he killed Fring's dealer with the gun the dealer had dropped on the floor.

I love the figure, though I see it more of a mash of different scenes than from one in particular.

Looks good. I don't think there's a problem with the eyes, looks more like the glasses need adjusting.

To my eye, it looks like the bridge of the glasses is too wide (the lenses are too far apart) and that gives the impression that the eyes are too close together. The bridge of his glasses on the show isn't much wider than the bridge of his nose at its thinnest. The frames are also rather thick, but I understand the difficulty of doing scale wire frame glasses with lenses.

I haven't seen any pictures without the glasses, but that'd be the easiest way to tell if the sculpt is accurate.

Back