1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, according to their fb:

"We plan to close the pre-order on April 7th 9:00AM Hong Kong time."

Preo-orders could last a little while longer (like it happened to 1 or 2 figures before) but certainly not less.

ahhhh nice, thks Ce Ilhuicamina! :hi5:

I see them doing Jesse after Heisenberg, with the exclusive being a battle damaged portrait, after he was beaten by Hank.

Then I think there'll be Walt and Jesse chem suit versions.

Gus would be the only villian I think. The ex would be his half blown off face.

Long shots are Hank and Saul. I'd like to see them tackle a fat guy by making Hank lol.

A crazy eyed Tuco would also be cool. I doubt that theyll make him though. I don't see them making Mike or any of the women in the series either.

So I'm thinking 5 figures total for the line. Perhaps the undies Walt lol, but I'm not too sure about that. I don't think I need 3 different Walts.

After WW and Jesse, I'd take a Saul over any and any number of other characters, so I'll make sure to mention that to 3Z on Facebook a few dozen times over the next few months. :) I'd never display a Gus figure even if I were given one for free.

After WW and Jesse, I'd take a Saul over any and any number of other characters, so I'll make sure to mention that to 3Z on Facebook a few dozen times over the next few months. :) I'd never display a Gus figure even if I were given one for free.

Awww, no love for Gus? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as I like Gus I don't see him as essential to a display either. I'd probably pick up a figure of him if one were made but I wouldn't mind too much if he doesn't happen.

As much as I like Gus I don't see him as essential to a display either. I'd probably pick up a figure of him if one were made but I wouldn't mind too much if he doesn't happen.

True. I really only need Walt and Jesse. Any other characters they make are a bonus. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like Saul is a necessary companion to a Walt and Jesse. If we get any other characters, it needs to be him.

Plus he'd be an extremely fun figure to pose, let's be honest here.

I'd buy a Mike. Complete with effed-up ear. :lol

695.gif

Back