1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it when he meets Gus and Mike in the desert? The episode after he pancaked Gus' street dealers with the Aztec?
I just watched that episode the other night haha and thought about the figure. Yeah, this is the closest I've seen in the show so far, though his pants are a bit more reddish in the show than they are khaki like on the figure.

Otherwise though I'm pleased with the way this is shaping up. I still think he's wearing a fat suit underneath it all. I think the likeness is darn good, and if anything he's looking up a bit, which would make him look crosseyed in the wrong angle. Tilt his head down and it should be golden.

ThreeZero has to work their hand game out though, I will be replacing the stock ones with another more realistic set.

This is a line I don't want to go deep into, so I hope if they're planning to release more than a handful of characters, that they release Jesse and Saul next. IMO, those two along with WW are the anchors and would make a perfect display for me.

This is a line I don't want to go deep into, so I hope if they're planning to release more than a handful of characters, that they release Jesse and Saul next. IMO, those two along with WW are the anchors and would make a perfect display for me.

After TWD fiasco, I am just glad they didn't start the line with Walt's son or Hank's wife

10269644_918766904830596_3378094206356563678_n.jpg

11009994_918767091497244_7742918078021821601_n.jpg

11058407_918766861497267_4763298411042322106_n.jpg

10426214_918766964830590_7651744135359121457_n.jpg

11046772_918767011497252_4446711322430492556_n.jpg

11046933_918767058163914_3991635686183400101_n.jpg

11058498_918767068163913_3026254864406014805_n.jpg

Don't **** with a guy wearing Wallabees. :lol

which scene does he wear this outfit. somehow i am not able to recollect the exact scene...

I just re watched the show and the scene in the desert after killing Fring's dealers is the closest match. It isn't exact however, the shirt has more lines through it, his shoes and pants appear darker onscreen. It is however hard to tell if filters could have made the clothes appear darker than they actually were.

Is the hat just made of plastic, or is it some sort of material?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just re watched the show and the scene in the desert after killing Fring's dealers is the closest match. It isn't exact however, the shirt has more lines through it, his shoes and pants appear darker onscreen. It is however hard to tell if filters could have made the clothes appear darker than they actually were.

Is the hat just made of plastic, or is it some sort of material?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think the hat is just plastic unfortunately, doesn't look like fabric. I'm worried about it scuffing the sculpt.

I think they made it from promotional shots, not in-episode wardrobe. Can't see the bottom half, but this looks really close on the shirt ...

breakinbadseasn56292012.jpeg

ETA ... Full costume picture ...

JS23004681.jpg

That's pretty damn close.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I think add Mike to that lineup and I'd be satisfied. I don't think the line needs to go much beyond those characters.

I really want a Saul figure. Thought it was a bad move for Iminime to go with Hank instead. But considering 3Zero's recent efforts with Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, I wouldn't expect to see anything beyond Jesse, and even that's not a foregone conclusion. They still haven't even released Rick or Daryl from the Walking Dead!

Saul may get his own license ... and Mike might be better suited to that one. I think Jesse, Gus and Hank would be the remaining big three from Breaking Bad.

Then again, I haven't seen the last 8 episodes yet. So, what do I know about it?

SnakeDoc

Doesn't seem like Saul would need a separate license, unless the show becomes such a massive, runaway hit that the name brand will help to move figures. I have a hard time imagining Mike with a 3Zero figure.

We know Jesse is a given, and I suspect before we get any new characters we'd get cook suits of both figures. Both have potential for retail/con suit color variants to boot.

Following that I see a short opening for Saul and possibly Gus while they're on a roll with the line. Probably the former before the latter if I had to guess.

After that, I foresee a good chance of getting ''Underwear Walter'' and Season 1 Jesse, the latter could have a convention or store exclusive alternate outfit color.

Back