1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they ship their product in - the shipper. How absurd :lol

What madness is this?

tumblr_m5ck0uGyle1qfyhioo2_250.gif

I have zero problems waiting a month, or even 6 months for BBTS to get theirs.

If anything, it gives me the chance to watch reviews and decide if I want it or not, w/o any penalties. Never cared about getting stuff "first".

I ordered the twin pets directly from 3zero before and that came in its original shipper box. Nothing wrong with mine as it came to me with no damages. The same goes with my Tyrion. Shipper box only.

The shipper boxes are much thicker and stronger than other companies. The courier used to good care of the boxes. The same goes with 3A products too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything, it gives me the chance to watch reviews and decide if I want it or not, w/o any penalties. Never cared about getting stuff "first".

I feel the complete opposite of you. I need it now! I wish I felt like you. I would buy the Xbox 360 now and all the games for $5 instead of buying an Xbox One and all of the new games for $60. But, that's me.

You made great use of that gif. :lol

About the packaging, I think some people are overly paranoid about the damaging of boxes etc. It's thoughtful when people double box but I don't really care either. When I do get figures in a regular shipper they're almost always fine. :dunno And even if there is a minor crease this rarely effects the value to the degree people think.

Anyway, as Lawrence said, I bought one Tyrion from threezero and it was just the box in the shipper. My box was fine though.

I went back and looked at previous announcements on 3Zero's Facebook page for Tyrion, Ned Stark, and RoboCop 1.0 and 3.0. The specs just state "head sculpt with realistic likeness" without mentioning the actor's name.

I don't know what that's all about, but I'm sure they have the likeness rights. Especially with something like Game of Thrones. But this question has been brought up before so I asked threezero directly if they have permission to use actors likenesses. We'll see what they say if they get back to me.

Even though they have likeness rights, it doesn't necessarily mean they can use the actor's names in a promotional capacity. Or maybe they just choose not to. That's would be an interesting question to have answered.

Ditto! I pre-ordered through BBTS. Now if only 3Z can get their ish together and release a proper TWD 1/6 figure. Too bad HT doesn't have the TWD license, we'd have a Rick and Daryl figure by now and not start off with pet zombies.

Too bad HT doesn't have the TWD license, we'd have a Rick and Daryl figure by now and not start off with pet zombies.

Thank goodness HT doesn't have TWD license, or we'd have figures in hand already that aren't up to the level of likeness we're expecting from 3Zero.

Thank goodness HT doesn't have TWD license, or we'd have figures in hand already that aren't up to the level of likeness we're expecting from 3Zero.

To each their own, I guess. If HT aren't up to the level of likeness with their figures, they wouldn't sell as well as they do. They've done a good job so far, of course with a few hiccups. I'm not knocking 3Z's quality, they look great based on the pics. I just don't understand why they chose to release Michonne's pet zombies first before any of the show's core group of characters after landing TWD license.

I'm just glad Heisenberg is their first figure from the BB line and not Marie Schrader. :lol

To each their own, I guess. If HT aren't up to the level of likeness with their figures, they wouldn't sell as well as they do. They've done a good job so far, of course with a few hiccups. I'm not knocking 3Z's quality, they look great based on the pics. I just don't understand why they chose to release Michonne's pet zombies first before any of the show's core group of characters after landing TWD license.

I'm just glad Heisenberg is their first figure from the BB line and not Marie Schrader. :lol

From the perspective of the comics, Michonne's pet zombies were insanely popular. Maybe it has something to do with that. The pet zombie thing didn't have quite the same impact on the screen as in the comic though. It they had of followed up with a Michonne figure many comic fans would have been very pleased to have the three on their shelves.

Hello collectors! I've wanted a 1:6 scale Heisenberg ever since I finished watching BB and was going to order this beauty from BBTS. I live in the UK and am wondering if anybody has had experience with getting figures shipped over here, what extra costs would I be looking at?

This figure is sick. Can't wait to see Jesse, hopefully it's based on Season 4 with the shaved head, although I wouldn't be opposed to Season 1/2 in the baggy clothes and beanie hat.

Hello collectors! I've wanted a 1:6 scale Heisenberg ever since I finished watching BB and was going to order this beauty from BBTS. I live in the UK and am wondering if anybody has had experience with getting figures shipped over here, what extra costs would I be looking at?

Generally you are looking to pay VAT plus a £10 fee, give or take.
Do you have any good friends in the USA?

I've had a lot of figures imported and it depends on what kind of week Mr or Mrs UK Import Duty have had. Usually, there's a min handling fee of around £8-£12 straight off the bat. Then there's import or VAT depending on figure value. At a VERY ROUGH guess - the figure works out to be about £100 shipped. So import will be around £28 on top. I generally work on the principle that if the final pound value of the figure is either at or below the dollar value (so, $150 = £150 imported) then that's about right. We generally pay about a third more than the US, but that's not always the case - sometimes we can get a good deal or the US pay about the same as us once their import duties kick in. But, that's fairly unusual.

Welcome to Rip Off Britain!

Just order it direct from Threezero and gamble on avoiding the VAT and brokerage fees. Or buy it from a local dealer and those extra charges will already be baked into the price - there's not really a need to buy this from a US dealer for someone in the UK, IMO.

Back