1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't pay VAT on direct sales?

VAT is assessed on declared value of an import when it arrives in your country - it's rare that anyone from Hong Kong or China includes the real value on a retail shipment, so it's possible you'll either pay a much lower charge or simply none at all. That's why so many collectors from the UK order directly from sellers in HK.

I've bought around 100 items from abroad. From USA - never escape charges. From Europe - VAT and Import free. From HK - hit and miss. Mostly, you'll have to pay the £8-12 Royal Mail/Parcel Force handling fee and a small(ish) charge, but rarely escape charges on big items - figures. Accessories slip through because they're lower size and value..

VAT is assessed on declared value of an import when it arrives in your country - it's rare that anyone from Hong Kong or China includes the real value on a retail shipment, so it's possible you'll either pay a much lower charge or simply none at all. That's why so many collectors from the UK order directly from sellers in HK.

Thats great news in theory. I ordered Robocop direct. So I'll be happy if it arrives sans charges.

I don't think they did - which was just recently confirmed by Mister E a few posts back.

Probably they've changed it. I remember around time of pre-orders that they mentioned "Emmy Award Winner Peter Dinklage Likeness" it now has a statement on the award winning wardrobe or something like that in some threezero materials. I say this because I recall comparing the two specifications of both Tyrion and Ned when the latter was available at their store.

Oh well, I could be wrong though I really doubt I imagined all that. Perhaps mentioning Dinklage was an honest mistake on their behalf or maybe it became conflictive within the boundaries of their licensing agreement. As long as the figures look just like their tv counterparts (Something more than confirmed now with this Heisenberg release) I don't mind how they express it.

On current topic: I wouldn't worry about about VAT when ordering directly from the source.

Think this figure has a chunky-suit on underneath the clothes? It seems like he does if you look around his gut. In the show it seems like Walt's clothes are a bit too big for him (to make Cranston look like he's lost more weight); removing it might actually suit the figure better.

I just thought of how badass a figure of Walt from the last episode would be.

18z2frv9a0g9tpng.png

Looks like he does have some stomach padding, which is appropriate for the character IMO. But if it pads out his chest, back, and shoulders also (which is possible, he looks so bulky in the prototype pics), then it's probably too much.

Does anyone have any dealings with Specfictionshop.com? The shop has him up for around $114.99 for paid now.

Think this figure has a chunky-suit on underneath the clothes? It seems like he does if you look around his gut. In the show it seems like Walt's clothes are a bit too big for him (to make Cranston look like he's lost more weight); removing it might actually suit the figure better.

I definitely agree.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when is the release date for this figure?

Do you think there will be a cut off point for orders via their site? I'd like to get this, but I haven't got the cash right now.

Do you think there will be a cut off point for orders via their site? I'd like to get this, but I haven't got the cash right now.

You never know for sure, but it will probably be available through the end of the month if past pre-orders are any indication.

Slim box in dark green, embossed lime green chemical fumes, raised raised BrBa logo (just the chemical formula) with Heisenberg written in white below it.

Back