Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Warlock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if this was a viable thing to do as well being that my friend has a 3d print. I need my Pariah Anubis Helm!!

You need a pretty high quality/expensive printer to really do something like a headsculpt.

Often people will have them done by pro printing services online who do it for you on professional equipment and mail you the finished piece.

The Form2 seems to be a common one people use. That's a $3500 printer.

Kinda not too impressed by this figure anymore, mine should be arriving today from the bungie store. Decide it's fate when in hand but most likely eBay bound...

Kinda not too impressed by this figure anymore, mine should be arriving today from the bungie store. Decide it's fate when in hand but most likely eBay bound...
If you shoot me a PM I'd likely take it off of your hands

Yes it is the one in the same. Just a different color scheme. The pariah armor set are the flawless versions that are gold and teal. Only real difference is the chroma eye of Osiris illuminated badge on their arms.

I have a 3d printed jackal helmet on the way.
Anyone with the figure already in hand confirm what height it is standing upright to the top of it's helmet?
Or stand it next to a comparable HT figure and post a pic.

For 3D printing if you have a 3D file already then there's lots of ways you can get things printed--there's services like Shapeways and there's ways to find people that have printers that will do it for a fee.

Finally got my crew together. The retail hunter looks great but was a huge disappointment (has trouble standing even with a stand). Warlock is probably the best out of the set. However, the titan (my main) is still my personal favorite. :)
FFA68DD6-7E6B-424B-9A50-4364C8429F62_zps2m9cdrsg.jpg

Finally got my crew together. The retail hunter looks great but was a huge disappointment (has trouble standing even with a stand). Warlock is probably the best out of the set. However, the titan (my main) is still my personal favorite. :)
View attachment 341288

Are those U or C stands? I need to order some for mine, if the Hunter has trouble standing I'll make sure to get a C. Should have no trouble clamping around the waist on it.

And my review of the bungie warlock:

Some close-up pics:

33fb0e40ae9d5e979d2b1dfc8a3c489c.jpg

Attachments

• 4ad33bb18e9daf4e488fc01560641431.jpg
    4ad33bb18e9daf4e488fc01560641431.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 86
My favorites :)
b9626ee07cf24b9c04cc7a6e5c947baa.jpg

I also like the retail ones and the bambaland warlock but if I could keep only three it would be these

I felt the Bambaland Hunter was too white when they had the protos shown, but the final one looks nice.

Agreed, definitely wishing I would've jumped on a preorder for any of these but the retail releases. If anyone's selling any let me know.

Back