Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Warlock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose. I only ordered the warlock and totally favour my Hunter now, especially in the Wrath gear with the new ornaments(I've picked up the Wrath helmet and plan on making a Hunter in full Wrath gear anyway). So i will potentially sell the Warlock on. It depends on how i feel when it arrives. I worry that the Warlock is proper 1/6th scale, unlike most HT figures that are really just 12" scale. So the Warlock will tower over my other HT figures.
Actually, I believe it's smaller than HT. They are about an inch shorter than the Master Chief figure 3A made.

If you do end up selling it... keep me in mind. Hah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Actually, I believe it's smaller than HT. They are about an inch shorter than the Master Chief figure 3A made.

If you do end up selling it... keep me in mind. Hah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I shall indeed. If it looks about the same scale as HT, i will probably keep it. Anyone who has it(I'm look at you Mar-l-Aoutat), does the helmet seem to attach with a normal neck peg?
I will be replacing that godawful helmet with the VOG one.

Okay cool, as long as it's not just me I'm not worried. We're a bit over their 6 week estimate now so I wasn't sure.

Bungie emailed this morning and Warlock has already shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as Warlocks are the best class in the game, the Warlock is easily the best of the 3A Destiny figures. :lol The Warlock has great articulation compared to the Titan and Hunter (though standard for most 1/6 figures nowadays), along with a non-restrictive outfit.

Just as Warlocks are the best class in the game, the Warlock is easily the best of the 3A Destiny figures. :lol The Warlock has great articulation compared to the Titan and Hunter (though standard for most 1/6 figures nowadays), along with a non-restrictive outfit.

Great pics. Does the head seem to be attached via a normal ball socket?
I want to change the helmet out for the blind Jackal helmet, or the VOG one.

Great pics. Does the head seem to be attached via a normal ball socket?
I want to change the helmet out for the blind Jackal helmet, or the VOG one.

It has a ball socket, slightly larger than a Hot Toys one. The neck on the Warlock head is shorter than the Captain America head shown. Where will you be getting the alternate helmets for yours?

Attachments

• 20170506_164612.jpg
    20170506_164612.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 86
It has a ball socket, slightly larger than a Hot Toys one. The neck on the Warlock head is shorter than the Captain America head shown. Where will you be getting the alternate helmets for yours?
Ooh, let's see some more pictures!!

Thanks for the pic and the info! I will be getting the helmets 3D printed. You can get any destiny helmet file online anyway.

Back