Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Warlock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking everywhere for one of these (preferably the black one with a Thorn) but no luck. I guess I missed the boat?

I've been looking everywhere for one of these (preferably the black one with a Thorn) but no luck. I guess I missed the boat?

No longer available, sadly. :( It was available for pre-order at the Bungie store until September 30th.

I received my Bambaland version and it looks pretty good! The articulations are really nice on that one (way better than the titan).
My review:

And a little pic:
1492117575-p1630879.jpg

You can also check out my review of both retail warlock and hunter.
These are still available from many retailers.

Was that the white one? I ordered a white one from somewhere. But it was ages back.
I suppose it should be out soon so i will have it shortly.
No, it was the black one. You got the Bambaland edition

That review makes me feel a bit better about my Bungie store ver purchase. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. My mistake. I ordered the one from the Bungie Store after all. I thought it was white, lol. Looks like it's not.
Lucky you! Those were limited stock and look amazing. I'm super disappointed I didn't order one. They'll be super expensive at resale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Lucky you! Those were limited stock and look amazing. I'm super disappointed I didn't order one. They'll be super expensive at resale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I suppose. I only ordered the warlock and totally favour my Hunter now, especially in the Wrath gear with the new ornaments(I've picked up the Wrath helmet and plan on making a Hunter in full Wrath gear anyway). So i will potentially sell the Warlock on. It depends on how i feel when it arrives. I worry that the Warlock is proper 1/6th scale, unlike most HT figures that are really just 12" scale. So the Warlock will tower over my other HT figures.

Back