Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Warlock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy with these two. Great quality apart from maybe base bodies and the hunters belt.
76c7b98290b230dcc678867f3de66bf5.jpg

Lol that hunter wants to become a warlock!

Yeah, since the boots makes any natural stance impossible, I figured she’s coming down from a double jump or something. Like the pose ;-)

Sweet, maybe it was my figure itself, but i got mine to stand with out a stand and crouching for snipes as well and double wielding cannons! Was yours loose/used? You just have to balance the way she holds the weight of the weapons...

Sweet, maybe it was my figure itself, but i got mine to stand with out a stand and crouching for snipes as well and double wielding cannons! Was yours loose/used? You just have to balance the way she holds the weight of the weapons...

Nah, just really stiff. Just didn’t think it looked natural.

Can i ask what toy show this was? I cant seem to find any other pictures of him... and was he shown the same time as Saladin? I dunno if Saladin sold that well. Im scared we wont get him now :'(

This was from New York Toy Fair back in February. As far as I know, he's still on track for release this fall.

This was from New York Toy Fair back in February. As far as I know, he's still on track for release this fall.

I sincerely hope so, the SALADIN one is crap, he looks much better done. I bought a bunch of saladin cheap for almost half price to custom my extra warlock hunter and titan(s).

Im sure im going to get a reply of fat chance on this one but did anyone get a chatterwhite bambaland warlock. Kinda wishing i didnt lag on it. I really want to do a specific custom, and it would just be easier to have a white one, or 2 if there's more than one owner out there that didnt sleep on him. Thanks in advance.

Im sure im going to get a reply of fat chance on this one but did anyone get a chatterwhite bambaland warlock. Kinda wishing i didnt lag on it. I really want to do a specific custom, and it would just be easier to have a white one, or 2 if there's more than one owner out there that didnt sleep on him. Thanks in advance.

What custom are you planning?

Back