1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord SS. Get my hopes up and they totally destroy them. ESB Fett might be my last 1/6th from them. Even if it looked as a prototype, they would find a way to ruin it in production. :slap

So sick of these "our interpretation" nonsense. I want 1/6 scale acurate comic versions of the characters like they already do with statues.
Agree with this. If Sideshow would just do a straight up version of a comic look or a more realistic approach to their figures from the DC and Marvel lines they'd be much better. Most of their "interpretations" have fallen flat for me. I like certain aspects of a lot of them but for the most part I haven't liked their figures as a whole. Harley Quinn and Catwoman are the two I've liked best.

Pics I took today.

863aeddf0eac25df949b447a273f7282.jpg

b27a4211a071df6e3d53d41285163176.jpg

aa281eaa88bb41c4d05d26810c71d858.jpg

If...and that's a big if, I buy him boots and gloves will be repainted black. I like the classic look but it's just not working here. Head sculpt is boss though.

Will pick up the harness and headsculpt loose, but pretty much any kit bash is way better overall. Mixing military style bdu's with the white gloves/boots look is always the worst idea when it comes to Frank. You either have to him superhero style, or realistic gear. Mixing and matching the two never seems to work.

I think it looks awesome, surprised more people aren't into it.

I was thinking of kitbashing a "realistic" Punisher, glad I didn't now, this is perfect.

The boots and gloves are too white. If they are going with the washed out white on the shirt it should have been mirrored in the boot and gloves. If it was given a "battle damaged" look I bet this figure would rock.

-Prominent skull logo
-Axe the sweater sleeves
-Change the boots and gloves
-Profit

The head sculpt is really pretty good. Little bit like Zeck's art. I will have to get him because I am a Punisher fan but will look at making him more like the 80's comic book look. I have the other figures for the more modern look

I prefer a more militaristic approach to the Punisher. If it was just a comic accurate black spandex outfit I probably wouldn't want it. A guy like Frank would expect to take a few bullets. This figure needs some tweaks and it'll be pretty great... No sweater sleeves and an optional armored vest with a brighter skull.

For folks wanting to bash a comic Punisher there is always Tony Mei's.

Some want more comic based, and some want more militaristic. I prefer more militaristic when it comes to the Punisher. This figure disappoints me because it's a little of both. The bright white gloves and boots don't work with a tactical look.

Some want more comic based, and some want more militaristic. I prefer more militaristic when it comes to the Punisher. This figure disappoints me because it's a little of both. The bright white gloves and boots don't work with a tactical look.

Yep, I agree

Looking at all three together, Punisher, Deadpool and Wolverine, they look like period costumes. Like the early Watchman. I like them together. But if you just collect one figure, it might not fit in with modern Super hero collections. I wasn't a fan of the Deadpool till I seen him with the other two. Seems to fit now.

Back