1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't beat the Punisher Max Ennis version, here's my bash using the Ray Stevenson head.

dd8b367c58c46d73f986e58f8058e840.jpg

I'd love to get the head sculpt from this to bash a more tactical look. I plan to use Old Snake's vest from the one sixth medicom figure and make a ski mask.

4f5025a4b2ff4822c83157d6e0058499.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Considering the feedback, I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow releases a second version of this figure with updated gloves/boots and perhaps some other accessories.

Sort of like they did with Batman. They did the Blue 'n Gray and then released a Black 'n Gray later on.

Love the first two, specially the second one, because of the full suit and no tactical trousers. From the first one I like the detail of the knife holster in the boot.

I am in the process of making one myself. Bought from Tony Mei the other skull logo

View attachment 201502

Is Tony still offering that suit with the skull logo?...How much was it?...

I wonder how this would look with a trench coat. I might get a spare leather coat from Nick Fury when he comes out next year. I think it'd look pretty good, would cover up the sweater arms.

Is Tony still offering that suit with the skull logo?...How much was it?...

He is now going to take a month to relax and think about next years projects. Ask him in a month or check his facebook.

Right now I am doing mine, and a classic trenchcoat is going to be on him. Still a lot of work to do.

image_10.jpeg

would be perfect IMO if that skull wasnt faded and was solid white to match gloves and boots. still may get tho.......... tempted if inhand reactions are good.

Looks really good overall. Like the headsculpt on Frank. Very mean looking like he should be. Shirt is the only area of gripe for me. Would prefer a brighter skull to match gloves and the shirt material to match. Arms look funny on the shirt. Overall I think the Punisher figure looks great. Preorder for me for sure on day one.

Looks really good overall. Like the headsculpt on Frank. Very mean looking like he should be. Shirt is the only area of gripe for me. Would prefer a brighter skull to match gloves and the shirt material to match. Arms look funny on the shirt. Overall I think the Punisher figure looks great. Preorder for me for sure on day one.

I like that he looks mean, but he looks to old...not a fan of the sculp

The sculpt is fantastic. He doesn't look old to me, just mean and weathered, a combat veteran around 40 or something like that. Looks like one tough sumb****

Yup, this.

The sculpt is fantastic. He doesn't look old to me, just mean and weathered, a combat veteran around 40 or something like that. Looks like one tough sumb****

Yup, this.

Back