1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure.

Is there any way to see the upcoming/planned Star Wars figures from Sideshow?

Late to the party but my Exc. Bossk finally arrived... Awesome addition SSC! Love the Exc. snarling sculpt. :clap:clap:clap

One I still need to pick up. I feel what's holding me back is the price. A little high for what you get with him but ill get the Ex soon. Already used the Spring coupon towards a PF. So soon ill have Bossk to go along with Boba.

Bossk and the Snowtrooper really show how great Sideshow can be when they're firing on all cylinders.

The new Kenobi has some great points (especially the paint work) to him, but they didn't know him out of the park like the Snowtrooper and Bossk :lecture

Congrats,! Yes, it is an awesome figure... let's see some pics!

Definitely-- Took a couple of quick shots of Bossk in his new home prior to going out to play poker (and hopefully win some more SSC $$).

One I still need to pick up. I feel what's holding me back is the price. A little high for what you get with him but ill get the Ex soon. Already used the Spring coupon towards a PF. So soon ill have Bossk to go along with Boba.

Get him while you can-- I love the Exc. sculpt.

He is definitely worth the price.

:rock

My last installment on the Snowtrooper goes through tomorrow. I love that feeling.

Awesome feeling-- Christmas in April.

Bossk and the Snowtrooper really show how great Sideshow can be when they're firing on all cylinders.

The new Kenobi has some great points (especially the paint work) to him, but they didn't know him out of the park like the Snowtrooper and Bossk :lecture

My snowtrooper should be here in early May (Flex once again). Until then-- Bossk.

image.jpg

971212_10151711715442239_1403920730_n.jpg

1151034_10151711715352239_1631847149_n.jpg

1095008_10151711715527239_1800895935_n.jpg

1014182_10151711715497239_1202109429_n.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

^^^ Agreed! He's one of my favorites. And, the best of the bounty hunters so far. IMO of course...

Took a deep look into this one and could not resist, picked up the exclusive version with open mouth. Gotta say SideShow quality has greatly improved from the first star wars figures they released.

Back