1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still without Luke. Probably going to be a while with Poison Ivy and Batman on the horizon.

I have two payments left on Bossk and I can't wait until April. Last figure I got was the Tusken.

I still need a Tusken and don't have a Snowtrooper either. I might see if I can get a deal on those at the C2E2 convention, but I kind of doubt it. I have the Avengers Hulk maquette coming soon and that's going to kill me.

I'm hoping to have the Snowtrooper by the end of the month. If not, then April. I really need to get stuff out of the way before DC starts to ship.

Dengar looks "Expanded Universe" bad ***!!! :clap

that Dengar is amazing!

Yeah, that Dengar is crazy. My final flex pay for Bossk is on the 15th. Looking forward to receiving this guy.

Thanks for the nice comments.

You can see my Custom Dengar thread here.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106528

Bossk is a great fig and goes great with Boba and IG (plus when you add in Dengar and a Hasbro Zuckass it makes a great dio scene)

Like this Bossk very much, very details with lots of accessories. Nice colour, well match with other bounty hunters.

IMG_3256_zpsec483e67.jpg

IMG_3257_zps3abfddd8.jpg

IMG_3258_zps51f7e169.jpg

IMG_3259_zps9fa824c0.jpg

IMG_3261_zpsbc58439f.jpg

Finally gotten mine. Great figure!
Holding the figure I thought this one seems heavier than the rest of SSC figures.

I have a pic request. Could anyone do afew pics of Bossk sitting in a Cantina chair, with the table? Id like to see gow he lines up with it, and how much room would be needed. Thank you.

Uk freaks just got a bossk from modelzone online delivered -106.

Overnight/ next working day foc!
Be here Monday.

I finally got this figure. It absolutely stunning.

One question, how many of the little silver cartridges with the clip should Bossk have on his right side, not counting the one attached to his white line? I have four, but there seems to be a spot for a fifth one.

Back