1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Ex Bossk today...I'm in work but I'll have to wait until I get home to open him up. He looks great though.

Mine came yesterday and have to say overall it's very impressive. I was kind of on the fence in regards to the exclusive head, but in-hand it's very well done and I'll definitely be alternating between the two for display. Think you'll be happy with it, j14.

Hi Sol, yep Im very happy with him. I didnt really get a chance to futz him as of yet.

Quick pic

4ajuve7e.jpg

Yep, it's definitely a figure that will benefit with futzing but they did a great job with his uniform and accessories. Nice Dengar custom, btw.

I'd hate to be this guy getting dressed in the morning, the amount of futzing etc is immense haha, I did a body swap to make him a tad lankier like in the promo shot on the old kenner figure artwork and it left me fretting for the working conditions of the poor people who have to assemble these figures :lol

Yeah, great work with your custom Dengar Mortifactor! :clap

We were only just discussing a new high end Dengar in another thread. :)

Haha its j14's, I don't have a dengar due to fear of 1/6 human faces. All my figures are droids or aliens or humans in armour :lol

Ha not to worry about the mix up. The head wraps were daunting to do but once I started them they were done in a few minutes.

Thanks for the kind words.

This was a must have for me glad I got the Ex its perfect out of the box. I had to MOd the hell out of my Fett and Snowtrooper.

Yeah, that Dengar is crazy. My final flex pay for Bossk is on the 15th. Looking forward to receiving this guy.

I'm just going to wait until the 15th. This month is killing me. It doesn't help that I really want that Tamashii 3PO as well.

Did you make a move on getting the Hot Toys Bespin Luke yet, Devil?

Back