1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing how after all these years iconic character design can take on a new perspective.

Yeah, that's interesting, for sure. Always thought Bossk's flight suit was a modified X-Wing suit. Very cool pedigree coming from Dr. Who.

Ordered a Sideshow exclusive version as stated by ebay lister (seller said it had an additional roaring head). Sent half way around the world, and it has finally arrived.
It's the standard version :(

Gutted does not even come close. I REALLY want that roaring head, why make that the exclusive piece in the first place. Fuming.

Great figure, hope you get your head sorted out, just recently got the Ex version myself, it's great.

Great figure, hope you get your head sorted out, just recently got the Ex version myself, it's great.

Cool. I have contacted the seller who is now trying to find out what has happened in their store as he is certain it was the 2 headed version. Very frustrating.

This figure needs a Dengar and Zuckuss and 4-LOM....just saying...anytime now...

I finally just opened my bossk today, been sitting in my closet all this time. I had actually forgot I even bought him. So many boxes for so many toys... becoming a hoarder...

Yeah, Dengar is safe for SSC to do... no one will complain about the headsculpt!:rotfl

its-the-pleats.gif

Got a $30 refund and an apology for the Bossk being regular rather than exclusive. The hunt now begins for a seperate roaring head! :(

Aside from my current pre-orders this is really my number one want right now. That snarling head looks great, and something about the whole figure really makes me want it!

Back