1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the exclusive Bossk, gotta say this is one of my favorites thus far, its just beyond awesome! Clothing, sculpt, paint are better in hand than YT videos!

finally afther a long wait it´s here.

emf7.jpg

Nice pick up Thrawn! Still need to get Bossk. I think I'll pick him up for my Birthday coming up along with some other Star Wars figures. Bossk is very nice for sure.

Is there a reason why most people pose IG 88 distended? He always looks like he's in a hip hop stance bustin the saggy jeans! Haha:lol
Very cool pic !

Yeah I don't get why peeps do that to iggy either. I have him in the detolf without the stand and plan to use his stand for boss's when I finally get him.

Finally just purchased Bossk as one of my birthday gifts to myself. Can't wait to finally get him in. Got a couple more I want to get but I'm really happy to finally get him. Hopefully he arrives before I leave next week on a trip. Very very excited!

Happy birthday, Apeman! Great figure, think you're going to like it in-hand.

Thanks man! Should be picking up a couple more like Tusken, Figrin D'an/Model Nodes and maybe another Snowtrooper with E-Web. That'll be it for me til my Pre-Orders charge and ship.

Last edited:
I would love to get one but i don't have IG-88 yet and i much prefer the snarling Bossk head which is sold out. Looks like i'll never have the 6 bounty hunters at this rate :(

I would love to get one but i don't have IG-88 yet and i much prefer the snarling Bossk head which is sold out. Looks like i'll never have the 6 bounty hunters at this rate :(

I would still get Bossk even if you missed out on the EX. I think he's a awesome figure either way. I missed out on IG-88 but don't care for him that much at all so not a big deal for me. If you want him search on eBay and pick one up or get one from a member on here. Still you should definitely pick up Bossk before he sells out. Once he does you will regret it for sure.

Im selling IG-88, Bossk and Boba in the sales thread. Sucks but I need the cash ASAP right now. I plan on eventually rebuying all three, Bossk is an amazing figure! The plan is to eventually have all 6 bounty hunters.....even if I have to keep re-buying them! Afterall other than Vader as a kid the bounty hunters were the coolest aspect of Star Wars!

Just received Bossk in the mail from the UPS man a hour ago. Didn't open him up yet but he looks amazing. Will be posting a video on him soon but a surprise was Sideshow sent me a free Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Angelica figure with the Bossk. I was in shock like they rock!:thud: Will have a video separate from Bossk but that was really nice of them. This Birthday weekend is turning out great! :yess:

Here's a quick video on Bossk guys. I must say He ****in rules. Excuse my language but this is such a well done figure. Super amazing sculpt and details. The suit itself is art. I just love him and was a very nice edition to my collection. If you don't have Bossk I highly recommend you pick him up. Hope Sideshow continues the Bounty Hunters. Looks great next to Boba. Enjoy!:duff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FoWgK4qbgk[/ame]

Back