1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The many faces of McFly...
martysB2.jpg

1a.jpg

kgrhoad.jpg

ebaymcfly.png

I thought I'd remind everyone of how amazing this sculpt is.

Also, "if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." As you can see, by brother has definitely done so.

JMKscustomMartyMcFlyV359resized-1.jpg

********UPDATE 10/22/11**************
Castings are currently available for all 3 versions of the sculpt. I'm releasing them on a first come/first serve basis, but there shouldn't be any problem with everyone who wants one getting a copy. PM me if you want details. I have made a list from everyone who expressed interest in this thread so I'll eventually get in touch with everyone. Thank you very much!

This is a personal project of mine. He'll have a companion too, but that sculpt is still rough for the time being.
Thanks for looking!
Trev

mjf001.jpg

I want this!:clap
I sent you a PM. Hopefully you can put me on the list :pray:

Man, your sculpt would be even better in flesh tone resin, a collaboration between yourself and Creg customs would be insane!(Wishful thinking ;) ) especially now with Adam apparently retiring form 1/6.

Bumpin all kinds of threads tonight....:lol

:impatient: The wait is killing me.
eb2e028d.jpg

That's a fantastic paint-up! Who did it?

The eye position is straight in that one and looks great.

Trevor's mock-up shows him looking left. Anyone have thoughts about what is the best eye position for this head?

mjf001.jpg

mjf_collage.jpg

Back