1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! its avery nice paint. I really start to wonder if I should start painting too. I have painted 2-3 heads and they have come out ok of best. But with Greggos cool tutorial I was able to understand what I did wrong and can be improved...
Grggo if youdont mind: everything is great but I would go back on the lips and add a little more red to them. If youlook at yourself you will (hopefully) realize that the red and skin coulours are seperated very sharp. The way Martys lips are looking in the pics is the way lips do look after 3 days of no water in the desert. Of course just nitpicking on a great paint that I wouldnt be able to achieve. :clap

I have to say that this sculpt is out of this world, I loved painting it!

mcfly+copy.jpg

Johnny, you went with the same style I did mine, it really does bring the Marty Mcfly to life this way. Subtle lips, light eyebrows :rock

Great job!!!

I have to say that this sculpt is out of this world, I loved painting it!

I have to say that this paint up is out of this world. Nice job![/quote]

[QUOTE="Skiman, post: 3946867, member: 3464"]Johnny, you went with the same style I did mine, it really does bring the Marty Mcfly to life this way. Subtle lips, light eyebrows :rock

Great job!!![/quote]

Thanks guys!, haha. :1-1::peace

Wow, great paint up! Can't wait to start seeing these Marty figures come together :rock

So good, man! Thanks for sharing,

Haven't had time to sculpt on Doc lately, but Marty castings are still available of any version you want.

Trev

Back