1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laney, Take a look at the Frank Sinatra ken doll jacket from the Barbie set "Barbie Loves Frankie"... it's not quite accurate but it's the closest thing I know of (short of commissioning one for $$)...

Anyone know of or seen a 1/6 tweed jacket, like Marty wears at the dance? I'm wanting to make a 'Johnny B Good' Marty.

Yeah, that's a good option. I got some decals for the correct AIWA cassette player like Marty had. But I'm not sure if they'd work well with this player or not. Probably not...

The head will also be sold with the clothing set from Rainman- right?
Just dont want to miss out on it.

Cause there no going back in time. Yo

Cheungkinmen. I was just checking out your web site. You do some really nice work.

I was wondering if the Morgan Freeman sweater was a custom?

The head will also be sold with the clothing set from Rainman- right?
Just dont want to miss out on it.

Cause there no going back in time. Yo
Trevor Grove's head will not, unless something has changed. A different McFly sculpt by ZKULPTOR with a different expression should be made available or that set. It is unclear if a clothing set will be made available without a head sculpt, though it would make sense if it were.

I think Rainman will be selling the clothing set alone. I may be wrong.
The details have not been announced yet as far as I know. Not even clear if part/all of that set will be available through Rainman's site, through the boards here, or through some other means. Keep an eye on this thread for updated details:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101204

Rainman's Marty clothing and accessory set will be available on his website. Still not sure whether the clothing and acc. set will be made available separate from the head sculpt. Definitely a good option since I plan to get 2. One with Erick's sculpt and 1 with Trevor's. This can be brought up to Rainman. Thanks guys!

Such a pleasure to paint as always :)

img50341.jpg

img5034h.jpg

img5035c.jpg

img5036f.jpg

img5038vz.jpg

img5040xh.jpg

img5041ap.jpg

Fantastic work, Greggo! You are making some major strides with your technique! :rock

Back