1/6 REDMAN TOYS - The Lost Man (David)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be getting this and enjoying it. Don't care what elitists say. Technically, both companies are thieves, I'm just going with the cheaper option.

Collect what you love dont care what other custom collector's think of it. This is my collection thier are many like it but this one is Mine.

Last edited:
I go with Timewalker for the Amazing customer service and super fast , safe shipping. They get them a bit later dont mind waiting to support a Great smaller shop.

This being 2 release's in one as instant p.o. A easy 2nd body black jean's n shirt and pick up extra coat and done.

Ordered through Timewalker. Great year to be a vampire 1/6 collector. Copolla’s Dracula, Interview with the Vampire, and now Lost Boys. I also have the SS Dracula, Nosferatu, and Vlad the Impaler, plus Barlow from Salem’s Lot. The only one I’m still needing to get is the Star Ace Christopher Lee Dracula.

Also kinda off topic Fx New vampire show in March. What we do in the shadows" vampire comedy hopefully as funny as the movie. Vampire's dont clean or do dishes lol.

Last edited:
I may order this!
I saw the "Cult King" version on eBay a couple of years ago going for about $10,999 (I'm not kidding). It severely broke my heart.

I may order this!
I saw the "Cult King" version on eBay a couple of years ago going for about $10,999 (I'm not kidding). It severely broke my heart.
It's a joke. It really is. And it's exactly why I love what Redman is doing. **** those scalpers. No figure is worth that much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, technically, Iminime's figures are bootlegs, aren't they? Just like Rainman's.

semantics. ok, lets put it this way, they took the original sculpt, copied it and are now selling it as original. Rainman and Iminime dont steal others work.

semantics. ok, lets put it this way, they took the original sculpt, copied it and are now selling it as original. Rainman and Iminime dont steal others work.

Technically they are stealing other's work. They make and sell figures based on another companies characters and likenesses. Other people worked hard on those designs and the people like Rainman and Iminime prophet from it without paying for any of the rights, so yes, that's stealing other's work.

It's strange not having a problem with them doing that but hating on Redman for taking their sculpt and selling it. Both are shady, both are technically illegal. I mean if you're going to sculpt and sell figures of characters you do not own any rights too, don't call foul if someone is also stealing your stuff and selling it.

Either way, I don't care about the morals of this stuff, i buy bootlegs, third party stuff and etc. These Redman figures are awesome and I pre-ordered two. I won't lose an ounce of sleep either about it being stolen sculpts, just like I bet Rainman or Iminime never lost any sleep about stealing other companies characters.

The more the merrier!

It's a joke. It really is. And it's exactly why I love what Redman is doing. **** those scalpers. No figure is worth that much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah it was extremely off-putting and intimidating to me as I was still coming into the "custom figure" side of collecting (outside of bashing my own figures together with the cheapest options) :( I wondered if it was the norm in this business.

Back