1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I concur galactiboy. The body is rubbish. I just broke the head off, but I would recommend the boil method over the hairdryer, just because the hot water gets in to the hidden recesses much better.

Either boil some water to heat up the head and then pop it off... or you can also heat it up with a hair dryer. But personally, the body on the figure is absolute crap. You can buy a nuded Dragon figure for $3 (at toysoldierbrigade) and it is a 100% improvement over the body it comes with.

:lecture

I used a hair dryer for mine but I ended up breaking the neck anyways. The $3 body is the route I took and recommend as well.

Thanks guys. Do the heads that come with the V2 have any value on their own?
I plan to display my V2 just with the FML head.

my nicholson joker is now on a hot toys body holding cocoboloboys hat waiting for fengs custom resculpted head painted by the talented xenovipers ! :rock
Its in the post and should be here within a week !.
I really wanna do a video on this guy ! :rock

So theres only 100 of these ( version 1 and 2 ) in the world ?.
And does anyone know the offical company name again who made them ?. Someone mentioned it once but I've completely forgotten.

my nicholson joker is now on a hot toys body holding cocoboloboys hat waiting for fengs custom resculpted head painted by the talented xenovipers ! :rock
Its in the post and should be here within a week !.
I really wanna do a video on this guy ! :rock

And does anyone know the offical company name again who made them ?. Someone mentioned it once but I've completely forgotten.

OOOOh you are going to be so happy!
Good choice :)

When I got mine, Toys2 called the Joker the "Century Joker" so I assumed the company was called Century. Since then, on ebay auctions, the figure has been called the "Hong Kong Movie Club Joker".

I really have no idea who made it...and I'm sure whoever did is glad their identity can't be found for licensing reasons.

lil bump to finally celebrate me finding and finishing this guy finally !!!. :horror:D:D Not the greatest photos but here they are anyway. :D
Wanna say thanks for all the help I got on this thread and from everybody via pm. :cool:

Parts. :

* Nicholson Joker 1/6 custom figure.
* Hot toys truetype body
* Hot toys Ledger Joker hands
* Custom Feng resculpted head painted by xenoviper
* Cocoboloboys awesome hat

DSC02682.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

When I got mine, Toys2 called the Joker the "Century Joker" so I assumed the company was called Century. Since then, on ebay auctions, the figure has been called the "Hong Kong Movie Club Joker".

I really have no idea who made it...and I'm sure whoever did is glad their identity can't be found for licensing reasons.

thanks man :rock
I really wanna do a video on this guy , thats why I wanna get as much info on him as I can.

Glad I finally have this guy ! :rock

Are you serious? Damn man... great score. The last one I saw on eBay sold for around $350; you did well :lecture

Back