1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock That's one hard to find figure for sure.

I know!!!!! :rock Thanks for posting that link. You didn't notice it said they had one stock in small letters when you posted it, right? Otherwise, I know you would've shared that bit of info knowing how helpful you always are, Coco! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!:google
I have to thank my Dad for being a pain in the butt about teaching me to read documents thoroughly, from top to bottom all the time (he's a lawyer). :D

I know!!!!! :rock Thanks for posting that link. You didn't notice it said they had one stock in small letters when you posted it, right? Otherwise, I know you would've shared that bit of info knowing how helpful you always are, Coco! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!:google
I have to thank my Dad for being a pain in the butt about teaching me to read documents thoroughly, from top to bottom all the time (he's a lawyer). :D

:lol No, I didn't see that they had one in stock. I wonder how long it's been sitting there.

Now you gotta get a Les Joker head for it. :D

:lol No, I didn't see that they had one in stock. I wonder how long it's been sitting there.

Now you gotta get a Les Joker head for it. :D

I already pm'd him:D. However, let's see if Toys2 comes through and hopefully this wasn't a mistake on their website(not trying to be negative, I just won't "count my chickens" until the box shows up on my door step), if so, I will raise Internet HELL!!!:balrog :maul

I already pm'd him:D. However, let's see if Toys2 comes through and hopefully this wasn't a mistake on their website(not trying to be negative, I just won't "count my chickens" until the box shows up on my door step), if so, I will raise Internet HELL!!!:balrog :maul

Oh, man. I hope it wasn't. That'd definitely be a bummer.

Cocoboloboy posted the link below in the Keaton Batman thread in the Customs Section and I was able to get the last one in stock. Can't figure out how it was that they still had one in stock:confused:, but who cares, it's now paid and can't wait to get it.:D

:banghead I just noticed that part. :banghead
I checked that link and I didn't see that one was available. :banghead

Actually now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that it did say they were out of stock... So Commtch must have just clicked the link before me. So I guess I can dial it back from :banghead to :mad:.

:D

Here's a better pic of mine:

aad.jpg

Yep, the head was made and painted by Les. The pants were made by Blind Voyeur and he's on a Dragon body as the original body was complete crap.

There's close to $300 invested in him, but well worth it for how badass the final result is :lecture

Yep, the head was made and painted by Les. The pants were made by Blind Voyeur and he's on a Dragon body as the original body was complete crap.

There's close to $300 invested in him, but well worth it for how badass the final result is :lecture

Yeah, I wanted a really good Nicholson Joker figure myself, and for years I had to acquire piece by piece from different dealers on Ebay. So, eventually I completed the figure, but I ended up spending more than $500 to do it!!...but yes, it's worth it if you're a real Batman 89' fan, because it's really an amazing collectible to own, and I wouldn't sell for anything...I mean, c'mon, who would want to sell out Jack Nicholson like that!?:angelsmil

jokerrrz.jpg

Back