1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2F2F0DE4-1F47-4F2D-B99A-565F0B6938C7.jpg. This is the V1

Oh yeah... the v1 had that Eddie Munster widows peak hair. :lol

V2 was the one I got. Its a recast of the Horizon model, right? Just get the Horizon model -- comes with two heads.

Here’s what I still have. Two V2 sculpts, one with a custom paint job and I can’t remember where that middle one came from. I thought it was a V1 Century Joker head until I pulled out of the parts bin.

1FA9BAD2-DD6C-4AC9-9284-92BD7C88BBA8.jpeg

Classic. Gone are the days...

Yeah, that middle one looks like a v1 but the hairline has been moved back. The original v1 had a hairline way to forward.

Remember the Imaresque Joker head?

Honestly I’d rather support the old customs then the name brand these days. Glad I could bring back some nostalgia for you guys! Haha

Classic. Gone are the days...

Yeah, that middle one looks like a v1 but the hairline has been moved back. The original v1 had a hairline way to forward.

Remember the Imaresque Joker head?

I made a really cool museum Joker out of that Ima sculpt. He did a fantastic job on it.

Honestly I’d rather support the old customs then the name brand these days. Glad I could bring back some nostalgia for you guys! Haha

I can’t remember the last time I strolled thru this thread. Definitely the golden age of customs and a really fun time on this forum.

829626CE-823C-45F7-8090-D9305DFA32EE.jpg received my sculpts today from Cocoboloboy And I have to say, it?s pretty damn close to the hot toys version for me now!

On another note, I?m now after another set of the clothes from this set or the betometali clothes 🙏🙏

Back