1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have actually wanted this since they came out , just didn't really have the funds when they were still around. It sucks for me big time !. By the way just put it in my want to buy thread but I have the normal sideshow hellboy and the battle damaged one I would be willing to trade for this plus add money.

Hope you find one Hicks! Like wor-gar said, get the V2 if you can. Better sculpt(if your not gonna get Les') and you get the trencher which is a must.

Hope you find one Hicks! Like wor-gar said, get the V2 if you can. Better sculpt(if your not gonna get Les') and you get the trencher which is a must.

Man that thing would easily be my favorite piece....................well that is until the BR Joker arrives. :lol

Seriously though, just an amazing piece!

Yep, that's the one you want to...

DSC09766.jpg

.. SHOOT DOWN! :lol
While im not in 1/6 myself these Joker figures are amazing, I loved Nicholson's Joker :rock
Hope you find one Hicks:rock
x :peace

There was one on Ebay a few minutes ago that ended for 20 bucks....but I already bought it!!!

(Ima kiddin. Hope ya find it)

Back