1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coco , if its possible still I would like to be put down for one. Its awesome.
Not even got the figure yet but dammit .... I WILL ! :rock:lol

I love mine. I wish I'd picked up a second one so I could display both my normal and running make-up heads at the same time. Les's head work on these was simply amazing (his head is to the left in the first photo below):

Last edited:
whats the most you guys would pay for this figure ?.
I have just been offered one , when was one last seen on ebay alone ?.

And here is Xeno's version, which I really really love :)
(too much flash I know)
Afbeelding13-2.png

Afbeelding10-3.png

Afbeelding11.png

I think I might have secured one. Just gotta make sure. :rock
I will let you guys know. Thanks for all this help and awesome photos. :rock

I will probably be paying a little more. I managed to sell some stuff though yesterday that I didn't think would go so fast so I'm still gonna do it.

Still annoyed I didn't have the money ages ago ! :lol
Thanks again guys , lets just hope this deal goes through ! I'm waiting for a reply ! :rock

By my sig you can probably tell I'm excited about this guy and yeah , I will be getting a custom head as well as hopefully one of coco's hats. :rock

And here is Xeno's version, which I really really love :)
(too much flash I know)
Afbeelding11.png

Wow amarcord, that is a terrific looking head, maybe just hits me more for not having the make up applied. Thanks for the pics. Looks great.

I did PM the OP just before posting it here, no reply so I guess he did not.

Just seen I had a PM form the OP (missed it this morning), he said it was too much after postage costs to the UK.

Wow amarcord, that is a terrific looking head, maybe just hits me more for not having the make up applied. Thanks for the pics. Looks great.

No, the make up would've been applied since the skin color WAS the make up.....heh.

Back