1/6 Medicom RAH Mission Impossible 4 Ethan Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The medicom MI4 Ethan seems not bad for the prototype, must buy item, and to get it also a good chance for me to use it convert as MI3 Etan ^^.

Larger Pic...nice detail for sure...still not sure if it's worth the asking price though

STK520862.jpg

interested to hear what you think of it in hand. I was searching for this after seeing Oblivion but I just couldn't pull the trigger at $260+shipping

interested to hear what you think of it in hand. I was searching for this after seeing Oblivion but I just couldn't pull the trigger at $260+shipping

I'm sure Ill regret it :lol but was worried I wouldn't be able to find him for less. I need at least one Tom cruise figure in my collection.

Here's a quick pic of Ethan. I'm very pleased with how he he turned out. All I wanted is for the figure to match the proto pics and it does. The paint and likeness actually look better in person.

Sorry for the bad picture quality.

imagevstv.jpg

That's not too bad. I'll wait for it to hopefully go on clearance at BBTS or cheap on Amazon then upgrade the body.

Are the goggles removable?

nice tbay! i need a good cruise figure and this might be it

If you like proto pics your pretty safe to pic him up. Redfordfilms is the cheapest I've found so far and they shipped super fast.

That's not too bad. I'll wait for it to hopefully go on clearance at BBTS or cheap on Amazon then upgrade the body.

Are the goggles removable?

They aren't glued to his face but they're glued to the inside of his hair. I'm sure you can pop them off but I didn't want to risk it.

The body actually is pretty nice, you can't see it in the pics but they did some skin texturing paintwork on the calves.

That's a great looking figure!!!!

Shame they didn't go for blue suit version :(

The sculpt is excellent.

That's a great looking figure!!!!

Shame they didn't go for blue suit version :(

The sculpt is excellent.

I would have loved if it came with the blue suit for what they decided to charge for him.

The sculpt definitely nailed his likeness. This and snape are probably the best sculpts they've ever done.

I wish I didn't think the film was a steaming turd because that's a cool fig!

The head could work for a MI2 bash!

Back