1/6 Medicom RAH Mission Impossible 4 Ethan Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
Teaser just posted on Facebook:

532610_333762523364954_1787826376_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Medicom RAH Mission Impossible 3 Ethan Hunt

Wtf is with all the 1/6 companies and their recent teaser bull____. Show us the damn figures already!

Kewl that they are making him and that was a great scene, but not the outfit I would want to display the character in.

Medicom ain't no Kato, if you are talking bout the metallic blue suit that he wore. I personally think this is the iconic outfit for MI4, even though I've only watched the trailer and parts of it.

Last edited:
I only recently got their Snape... and if you ignore the fact that it only had a wand as an accessory... it was a great pick up. Thankfully Tom Cruise is really short in real life, so this could be a 2nd Medicom for me...

I'm not much of a fan of Cruise, but I do love the M:I series, Specially M:I 2. Really love that movie. Over the top but it rocks. Would have rather they went with that movie with the black leather jacket and glasses.
Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Last edited:
I really wonder how much his likeness and will add to the undoubtedly already high price this will be.

I'm a big Tom Cruise fan but even so I don't think this will be worth the price.

I'm still excited to see more though

This is promising news! Enterbay and Medicom have that Unison series going, so if Enterbay were to be involved, it would have been under that brand. However, HT has produced licenses that were also made by Medicom (POTC, Rocketeer, Indiana Jones), so I am hoping this is a prelude to a further "I can do better" announcement from HT.

Back