1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

I don't see how people have such huge issues with the likeness. Aside from the chin, it's pretty spot on, especially for Medi. That smirk is definitely HG.

I think a lot of us were convinced by the closeup shots that the likeness is strong.

This looks pretty darn great. Might have to pick it up when it comes out.

I think a lot of us were convinced by the closeup shots that the likeness is strong.

I don't know where it came from but I know it was painted by small studios. And yeah, its better than the Medi offering. The Medi isn't bad though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know where it came from but I know it was painted by small studios. And yeah, its better than the Medi offering. The Medi isn't bad though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm talking about the closeup shots of the Medicom head lol.

stoked about this!! not sure about the head though, maybe replacing it with this head would work?

hit_girl_1_6_scale_wip_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xxn24.jpg

Wow... what a strong likeness

MAD-Alfred-E-Neuman-Halloween-Mask.jpg

Personally I prefer the more mature HG that this figure represents over the little girl from the first movie. But I hope she's not alone. I know we can't expect a Col. Stars & Stripes now since Jim Carrey has come out against the film; but KA and MF might happen.

Personally I prefer the more mature HG that this figure represents over the little girl from the first movie. But I hope she's not alone. I know we can't expect a Col. Stars & Stripes now since Jim Carrey has come out against the film; but KA and MF might happen.

I'm looking forward to see an older Hit Girl, and this latest fig looks very nice, though my favourite will always be the small little girl Hit Girl!

That said I think WGP's head will probably not fit this body (medicom) anyway as it is a head of a 10 year old and is supposed to look like a little kid - so she would need a younger body to do her justice...

at first I didn't see a good resemblance but that close up shot looks great it's as good as bought, I hope they do Kick A#% also.

I hope we get a KA and MF too. I like Hit Girl, but I want the trio. I'm honestly not sure if I'll get this by itself.

WTF? I didn't know he was speaking out against it. Thats too bad because he looks (from just the trailer even) like he did a brilliant job).

I was just rewtaching the trailer and I really hope this outfit is as nice as it looks in the proto pics cause man Medi nailed it. :clap

WTF? I didn't know he was speaking out against it. Thats too bad because he looks (from just the trailer even) like he did a brilliant job).

I was just rewtaching the trailer and I really hope this outfit is as nice as it looks in the proto pics cause man Medi nailed it. :clap

From what I understand after reading Jim Carrey's statement, he's not speaking against the film, but is withdrawing his support -- perhaps that would mean he would not participate in any promotional campaigns for KA2.

It has to do with his being a vocal supporter of Gun Control. It's like he had an epiphany of sorts -- the movie wrapping up and the Sandy Hook massacre almost happening in close timeline. Mark Millar has already commented on it as well.

From what I understand after reading Jim Carrey's statement, he's not speaking against the film, but is withdrawing his support -- perhaps that would mean he would not participate in any promotional campaigns for KA2.

It has to do with his being a vocal supporter of Gun Control. It's like he had an epiphany of sorts -- the movie wrapping up and the Sandy Hook massacre almost happening in close timeline. Mark Millar has already commented on it as well.

Though he's not speaking out against the nice paycheck he received or about the royalties he will get. The guy is a joke.

Though he's not speaking out against the nice paycheck he received or about the royalties he will get. The guy is a joke.

Yeah. I find it a bit hypocritical too. Besides, if he abhor violence and guns way prior to the Sandy Hook massacre, he wouldn't have accepted roles in movies such as this.

It's just sad as many people think that he's done good on KA2 compared to his last movies.

Back