1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

Wonder why they didn't do Kickass

I'm a huge CGM fan so I'll definitely be picking up this gem.

FtdCUI.jpg

https://d.hatena.ne.jp/moja666/20130622

Hit-Girl looks great! :yess: :rock

FINALLY
I will of course get this
well unless its 450$

If it's $450...I'll have to go rob a bank! :D

Last edited:

Are their figures usually outrageously expensive?

She does look good, and that's a pretty complex costume. Here's hoping they do Kick-A, Major Stars & Stripes and MFer from K-A 2.

Medicom gets fair treatment on this forum. I think it's fair to complain about the high prices, bad likenesses and fragility of the figures. But when they get it right - as it appears they have with this one - people do recognize the accomplishment.

My problem is that most of people's information on Medicom is dated and biased. They tend to ignore all of the slam dunks Medicom releases and then fixate on their worst offenders, completely ignoring how Medicom has released nearly one thousand one sixth scale figures at a rate far more rapid than other companies. Alongside that, their prices have remained nearly the same over the last five or so years usually jumping a little upward for certain licenses. With the yen down now their figures are more affordable once again. It's also people just not understanding the Japanese market at all.

Medi-bodies have significantly improved. They are much sturdier now, but there still is the scale/height difference. As for likeness, thier Tom Cruise is okay, and I think this is good likeness to Chloe as well. The thing that makes this "Asian" to others' eyes could be the lighting on the display where the photos were taken. I also prefer their Darth Maul headsculpt compared to SSC's.

She does look good, and that's a pretty complex costume. Here's hoping they do Kick-A, Major Stars & Stripes and MFer from K-A 2.

Medicom gets fair treatment on this forum. I think it's fair to complain about the high prices, bad likenesses and fragility of the figures. But when they get it right - as it appears they have with this one - people do recognize the accomplishment.

Unfortunately, you get the apologists on this board who claim none of what you say is true. :lol

I think they need to make the hair a deeper/darker purple.

Think it's just the bright lights.

She looks good. The chin could be toned down.

Think it's just the bright lights.

She looks good. The chin could be toned down.

Thats what I was thinking, its amazing how much different colors look under natural lighting.

My problem is that most of people's information on Medicom is dated and biased. They tend to ignore all of the slam dunks Medicom releases and then fixate on their worst offenders, completely ignoring how Medicom has released nearly one thousand one sixth scale figures at a rate far more rapid than other companies. Alongside that, their prices have remained nearly the same over the last five or so years usually jumping a little upward for certain licenses. With the yen down now their figures are more affordable once again. It's also people just not understanding the Japanese market at all.
:goodpost::exactly:
100% agree

I would be interested in knowing how accurate the scale is. If they are going to the trouble of tooling an early teenage female body it would be nice if they offered some nude bodies for customs.

Back