1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

I would be interested in knowing how accurate the scale is. If they are going to the trouble of tooling an early teenage female body it would be nice if they offered some nude bodies for customs.
Nude teenage bodies? Can they even legally sell those?

It may be legal, but I think we can all agree that this:

If they are going to the trouble of tooling an early teenage female body it would be nice if they offered some nude bodies

is one of the creepier things posted here :D

7:07 pm
Went to the medicom hit girl thread. Dudes talking about nude teenage bodies.

Slowly backs away.

Lol I kid.

I like this, and i dont really care about the Medicom shorter scale for girls.

The costume looks awesome, but that weapon looks HORRID !!! Looks like a fake cosplay weapon.

Good enough for a purchase, my first Medicom in a long time, all way back since Chun-Li.

I like this, and i dont really care about the Medicom shorter scale for girls.

The costume looks awesome, but that weapon looks HORRID !!! Looks like a fake cosplay weapon.

Good enough for a purchase, my first Medicom in a long time, all way back since Chun-Li.

How is their Chun Li? I always wanted it.

Any other info on this? I like to know the release date and what she comes with.. There's a Chloe head sculpt out there that's looks more like her.. I'm sure alittle custom work will make her look perfect.

It may be legal, but I think we can all agree that this:

is one of the creepier things posted here :D

Yeah in retrospect that does come off as a little creepy. And now that sentence sounds bad. Anyway to clarify if I were to want to try and pull off a Matilda or Penny Robinson custom I don't want to have to buy the whole figure over and over for the body.

Any other info on this? I like to know the release date and what she comes with.. There's a Chloe head sculpt out there that's looks more like her.. I'm sure alittle custom work will make her look perfect.

It was just shown off so I imagine we won't hear the preorder information for at least a week or two.

Check out this page for a completely stripped down Chun Li. (Right down to her bones!)

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ah-street-fighter-chun-li-photos-added-4.html

I'm interested in this Hit-Girl.

From experience I don't have much good to say about Medicom, but they might just get away with this one seeing as she's a slim girl to begin with. The smaller the better, so as to get closer to the first film.

Just so long as the boots aren't the same Ken-doll junk they put on Young Indy!

Oh wow those pictures suggest to me that Chun Li was even better than I thought. Extremely articulated, amazing face sculpt, nice clothes, and accurate build. It's a shame she's hard to find these days. I wonder why Medicom never furthered their license. Would have been nice to see more non Ryu, Ken, Akuma Street Fighter characters.

stoked about this!! not sure about the head though, maybe replacing it with this head would work?

hit_girl_1_6_scale_wip_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xxn24.jpg

_okay_you_c__ts____let_s_see_what_you_can_do_now__by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xzhzx.png

FtdCUI.jpg

It's kind of nice to have a head that's actually attractive though...

The Medicom one doesn't have as accurate of an expression, but it's certainly a much nicer expression :lol

stoked about this!! not sure about the head though, maybe replacing it with this head would work?

hit_girl_1_6_scale_wip_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xxn24.jpg

_okay_you_c__ts____let_s_see_what_you_can_do_now__by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xzhzx.png

FtdCUI.jpg

I'd stick with Medicom's. May not be 100% accurate, but it fits the character. Side view of the other headsculpt looks good, but the front view has an adult "I'm aching for you..." vibe to it IMO :lol

I find the smirk on her face is definitely Hit-Girl
it fits the character

I don't see how people have such huge issues with the likeness. Aside from the chin, it's pretty spot on, especially for Medi. That smirk is definitely HG.

Back