1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
010413p8zqzicdqjjm70mm.jpg

010416zbqw1qbnbb1ib1b7.jpg

Siona1371835979.jpeg

010412ccegcfiu86q4fp66.jpg

Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

medicom paint is always pretty brutal.looks like a good kicking off point though
with a repaint this might be worth the purchase.

is this a real official release or a custom? looks good , but the face sculpt is not moretz. everything else is pretty cool.

Oh wow this came as a surprise! I hope they go back and do Cage from the first film :)

Medicom will always be my favorite 1/6 scale company. I'll keep an eye out for this piece.

I think likeness seems good it's just that it's hard to imagine her making that expression. The outfit looks great though. I wonder how tall she is.

is this a real official release or a custom? looks good , but the face sculpt is not moretz. everything else is pretty cool.

That's about par for the corse with medicom. All their sculpts are highly stylized.

Oh wow this came as a surprise! I hope they go back and do Cage from the first film :)

Medicom will always be my favorite 1/6 scale company. I'll keep an eye out for this piece.

I don't see Cage's character being made. I know Neca mentioned due to his likeness looking too much like Batman, that they couldn't make one.

The head isn't great but the rest is awesome. Hope they do a KickAss and Big Daddy.

KA's Headsculpt wont be much of a issue since hs face s covered

Very nice, but she looks too Asian.

Likeness looks much better in that closeup shot. It's a nice face sculpt. Had Hot Toys handled it she would look like she just had a lobotomy. It's nice to see a female sculpt with an actual smile. Is this the first female smile in 1/6 scale history? :lol

Where is this picture coming from by the way? I want to see what else Medicom is offering assuming this is some kind of expo.

Cybergundam regroups almost all the pictures of the Expo https://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/1258181/index

Thank you kindly. Some awesome stuff here.

Whoever is posing these Medicom figures actually does a really nice job. I get tired of the generic museum poses people go for when it comes to these things, but they've got a lot of them in more dynamic poses especially the Eva units.

Their other DC figures are looking nice. Too bad I can't discuss them on this forum since people hate Medicom and refuse to accept anything from them.

I was hoping for more anime figures but I guess Guts was it when it comes to new stuff.

Yeah, that shot looks a lot better. I still think she needs to look meaner. I like what I'm seeing though. I hope they expand on the line.

I think there's potential for a line here. There isn't all that much Kick*** merchandise out there. I imagine the Japanese like Hit-Girl quite a bit :lol

She does look good, and that's a pretty complex costume. Here's hoping they do Kick-A, Major Stars & Stripes and MFer from K-A 2.

Medicom gets fair treatment on this forum. I think it's fair to complain about the high prices, bad likenesses and fragility of the figures. But when they get it right - as it appears they have with this one - people do recognize the accomplishment.

Back