1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait

As promised... Sorry for the blurry straight on shot. I will replace it with a better one after I get out of work.

Marion_Well_of_Souls_03.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_02.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_04.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_01-1.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_05.jpg

OMG! Wow!

Please put up
the painted version when you can!

You guys should do Cobb, Arthur, Mal, Ariadne, Saito & Eames from "Inception"

Looking good, though I would prefer the hair was a bit more polished. It still seems a bit rough in spots, such as the ends of the hair where it looks like a solid mass and the strands on top of her head. I really like her left side with the hair pulled back, the right side could use a little more clean-up, but overall looking good. :)

Wow what a nice job! Just Beautiful.

what is now with a Willie Scoth and Elsa Schneider head in also two versions??:hi5:

I am amazed by the incredible level of customizing that has appeared on this board. There is talent here to rival ANY company. I'm incredible proud of all the artists here.

I'm happy just to be able to get ANY of this studio's work directly from them. Especially since Executive Replicas and Amok Time both seem to have slowed production to a crawl. Whatever Joy and Tom want to produce in their spare time, I'm probably up for it.

Does seeing this version of Karen Allen make anyone else think about "Animal House" portraits?

To-ga! To-ga!

Gruff, I'm so up for that. I tried a thread a long time ago and it died way too quick. I'd love a Bluto, Otter and Boon to go with Dean Wormer and Neidermeyer... but I fear there's no real interest. Outfits would be tough too.

But I digress...

Beautiful sculpt of Well Marion!!! :clap

Back