1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this is my Marion i got years ago. Its very nice in person. Shes next to TOD Indy but she belongs next to Riders Indy lol
4cd6642641ddc05a487ca290678e9573.jpg
bb996861de76b1f6b543c3d0860c8265.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Nice!

Is that the GeeWhiz Cairo outfit Marion is wearing?

No. Its just a white barbie tshirt and the pattern was done with a red fabric marker. Looks great in person too! I bought the unpainted head and I painted it myself. :)
The only thing missing is the monkey! Lol

A marker, really? You did a very nice job with that marker. Very clean.

That Cairo outfit really pops on the shelf.

I have the makings for a Nepal version Marion and am trying to see if there are any options besides the Snyderman sculpt. He seems to be the only game in town for many years now when it comes to Marion.

Yeah man. Marion and Dana Barret too! The only thing i noticed is that the head is heavy and makes the femail body impossible to stand by itself. That's the only thing. Maybe the other version with the ponny tail is less heavy. I hope .

A marker, really? You did a very nice job with that marker. Very clean.

That Cairo outfit really pops on the shelf.

I have the makings for a Nepal version Marion and am trying to see if there are any options besides the Snyderman sculpt. He seems to be the only game in town for many years now when it comes to Marion.

please check your DMs, I sent you a message

Back