1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait

What kind of body's will she fit on?

Wow...it has been a while since I was this floored by a sculpt. Amazing work!:clap:clap It's great to know that if I ever get the itch to bash Marion, the most important part has already been perfected :exactly:

Wow...it has been a while since I was this floored by a sculpt. Amazing work!:clap:clap It's great to know that if I ever get the itch to bash Marion, the most important part has already been perfected :exactly:

Now, if someone could please sculpt the headpiece?

I would love to get a Marcus Brody to go with the others in the Raiders gang. With the right paint job you could make him for Raiders or Crusade, I want both versions. It would also be cool to have both German Officers to go with Toht and Belloq.

And the outfits for all three would not be hard to bash.

Last edited:
Re: Painted pictures!!!!

Thanks for all of the compliments. I will replace the original images tomorrow with photos of the cleaner version. Until then, here are some pictures of her painted.

paintmarionponytail-1.jpg

paintmarionponytail-2.jpg

paintmarionponytail-3.jpg

paintmarionponytail-4.jpg

paintmarionponytail-5.jpg

Magnificent! :clap Paint job looks great too!

He stated to me by Pm if there is enough interest they'd be willing to do the long hair version as well. If so I'm in for that version as well.

Thats great !!!
Id prob be in for both versions

I would love to get a Marcus Brody to go with the others in the Raiders gang. With the right paint job you could make him for Raiders or Crusade, I want both versions. It would also be cool to have both German Officers to go with Toht and Belloq.

And the outfits for all three would not be hard to bash.

There is a brody head done already.

No disrespect but I passed on that sculpt. I would rather have one that matched SS sculpts like Barlow's Sallah and Synder-man's Marion.

love that sculpt, very interested to see a ong hair version

Count me in for a long hair version too, she would look great with the two german officers, Toht and Belloq.:rock
...and my German disguised Indiana Jones.

Last edited:
Back