1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait

First & foremost: That is the best female 1/6th likeness I have ever seen.

Count me in for both versions!!!

Long haired Marion... please! I'd totally get one.

He stated to me by Pm if there is enough interest they'd be willing to do the long hair version as well. If so I'm in for that version as well.

Got any ideas for the DRESS? I've looked for many years, scanning Barbie, and have never found a suitable one -- close, but there's always something wrong. Might have to be custom made.

I have to admit, I thought the first pics looked nothing like her. A fine example of how a decent paint job can truly bring a sculpt to life. It is a terrific sculpt.
Are you taking suggestions for sculpts in general or just Indy based ones?

That is amazing work!!! I have no interest in owning a Marion figure... but you nailed it. I really look forward to seeing more of you work :duff

Wow! The painted sculpt seals it for me! Please put me down for one and another vote in for the long hair version!

This is too cool!

Wow! She looks fantastic!

:clap:clap:clap:hi5:

Is there any chance that the longer hair version could have her smirking a little? Somehow it's more "Marion" if she's got a little of that twinkle in her eye! :wink1:

I have to admit, I thought the first pics looked nothing like her. A fine example of how a decent paint job can truly bring a sculpt to life. It is a terrific sculpt.
Are you taking suggestions for sculpts in general or just Indy based ones?

We'll take suggestions for anything that has enough interest!

Count me in for a long hair version.

Re: Painted pictures!!!!

Thanks for all of the compliments. I will replace the original images tomorrow with photos of the cleaner version. Until then, here are some pictures of her painted.

paintmarionponytail-1.jpg

paintmarionponytail-2.jpg

]

Excellent job Snyder, you have captured the likeness perfetly. This is Marion!!! :wink1:

Count me in for a long hair version.

marion in her white dress is the custom i think im going to aim for so a long haired version is something i definately am interested in. this sculpt looks excellent!

Long hair with a smirk on her face would be perfect, I think. :)

PM sent, that is truly one of the best female sculpts I've seen in years, a definite MUST have!

With all the interest, are you going to make a long-haired version?:pray:

We are working on a long haired version now with a slight smirk right now. There will be pictures when we return from New York Comic Con on Monday or Tuesday.

Back