1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait

very nice sculpt. can't wait to see the long haired version as well. PM sent!

cool! looking forward to seeing those pics

We are working on a long haired version now with a slight smirk right now. There will be pictures when we return from New York Comic Con on Monday or Tuesday.

Will this be the "Well of the Souls" version? The reason I ask is that the "Streets of Cairo" version has her hair pinned up off to the upper left side of her forehead. It seems like we are all wanting the "Well of the Souls" version.

Please let us know which version it will be when you have a moment.

Thanks!

Problem now is Costuming, 'Bar marion' is gona be difficult to source a fabric for her blouse, alraedy looking. Pice of that completet outfit are hard to get hold of.
Streets of cairo, easier lots of reference pics.
Evening dress, I suppose is as well referenced.
Any good pice of 'Bar Marion' would be very useful if you have them guys.

Well personally, I don't wish for a smirk version (Which Spence has kinda already done) but an all around smile. Marion has a great one as shown on the steps of the courthouse and in the last film. She is a class act and between her winning grin and spectacular freckles has earned a serious place in my heart in both films!
Anyhow that is my vote on the next Karen Allen likeness...

Will this be the "Well of the Souls" version? The reason I ask is that the "Streets of Cairo" version has her hair pinned up off to the upper left side of her forehead. It seems like we are all wanting the "Well of the Souls" version.

Please let us know which version it will be when you have a moment.

Thanks!

"Well of Souls" with a slightly different expression.

perfect! il be getting one of these

Which female body do you guys rate to mount this baby on?
I'm thinking truetype, but there are so many others out there.

I'm thinking true type at least for the raven bar version, for the well of souls version I've got a hot toys Abigail Whistler body I plan on using

Josh,

have some news or pictures from the long hair Marion head?

thanks

Painted or un-painted?

(what did you expect, were all excited, we'll take any updates that we can get)

Thanks again for the update.

Can't wait to see her. Marion was always my fav Indy girl and Well of Souls would be hard to resist if done right! ;)

Thanks!!

Snyder-Man...PLEASE count me in for one each of the head sculpts! The "bar" Marion with her hair up, and the "Well Of Souls" Marion with her hair down. Marion was my favorite of all of the women in Indy's life. Yes, I DO like that he had a son with her. So count me in! :wave

As promised... Sorry for the blurry straight on shot. I will replace it with a better one after I get out of work.

Marion_Well_of_Souls_03.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_02.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_04.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_01-1.jpg

Marion_Well_of_Souls_05.jpg

Back