1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait (New pictures added 3/30/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Marion Ravenwood portrait

Sorry for the delay. :)

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture011-3.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-2.jpg

How dare you decapitate Karen Allen! :horror Seriously, that is one of the best likenesses that I have ever seen in 1/6th.

Outstanding work on Marion! I must have one or both of these head sculpts.

Does seeing this version of Karen Allen make anyone else think about "Animal House" portraits?

To-ga! To-ga!

Too bad Sideshow never made that line back in the days when they did stuff like Monty Python.

I would have bought any and every character.

p.s. I got the Marion with pony tail sculpt. It is outstanding with a very nice cast.

Too bad Sideshow never made that line back in the days when they did stuff like Monty Python.

I would have bought any and every character.

p.s. I got the Marion with pony tail sculpt. It is outstanding with a very nice cast.

Do share some pics when you get your custom together.

You guys who have recieved this head, how does it look on the body you're using? I'm concerned about the bit 'o neck sculpted on it.

Curious how it will look on an HT or Triad Eva body.

Looks pretty good. nice fit, good proportions. It's great as is but I think I'm going to mod the neck bit and do some minor hair tweaks before I paint her up.

Looks pretty good. nice fit, good proportions. It's great as is but I think I'm going to mod the neck bit and do some minor hair tweaks before I paint her up.

Be great if you could post a pic of her as is so we can all see what's in store. Please...

Be great if you could post a pic of her as is so we can all see what's in store. Please...

you know I'm piss poor about taking pics. I'll see what I can do...
EDIT:
sallahboobies.jpg

Last edited:

Recieved my Well of souls head today, it's fantastic, gonna be so much fun to paint. Thanks so much!!

Looks like it may need some neck trimming, but looks good!

Great scale and terrific sculpt... but the neck bit definitely has to go.

Yep, at least 1/4 inch, and that would be for Ravenbar Marion. Even more for White Dress Marion, assuming the same sculpted neck and body as that dress has no collar line.

Thankfully, I'm not one of the Joshes on the board. :lol

But it's a Sarah Conner bod.

Back