1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar, I remember you posting a comparison pic when I was painting the prototype and we were saying how Jason had nailed the design but now seeing the finished one with the figures is making it look even more impressive.

I'm in the same boat as Jason with this one, I painted it and thought I'd got pretty close but honestly I'm blown away by how good it is with Luke and Leia its surreal to see it as it doesn't look like the same one I sent out

Pete

Holy hell -- that looks fantastic.

I've been following this from the very beginning... and I got to say this project turned out even better than I had imagined. And I imagined quite a bit. Beautiful work guys! Just insane!

And terrific pictures, Peter_B! :clap

I hope Peter doesn't mind that I used his picture for this COMP, but look how insanely accurate it all is...

View attachment 367003

Just need a picture with the lights on... please...

The accuracy is really quite a feat to be proud of. The work done here is brilliant, but yes, lights please! That would be mesmerizing.

Wor-Gar, I remember you posting a comparison pic when I was painting the prototype and we were saying how Jason had nailed the design but now seeing the finished one with the figures is making it look even more impressive.

Pete

It is simply incredible what you and Jas have achieved. My hats off to you both!

I had moved to a new place in the early stages of this development last year and no longer had a place to hang this... but seeing it now makes me want it even more. I really want to figure out a way to make room for this display. It's just sooooooo Star Wars.

Great Pics! It's like I'm following the storyboards for that particular scene!
Cheers mate.
That was my aim. Was a quick little photo opp, so will try & pose them up a little better & settle on a specific frame next time. I think Leia could do with a Phicen body upgrade as their flexibility is brilliant for natural poses.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've been following this from the very beginning... and I got to say this project turned out even better than I had imagined. And I imagined quite a bit. Beautiful work guys! Just insane!

I hope Peter doesn't mind that I used his picture for this COMP, but look how insanely accurate it all is...

View attachment 367003

Cheers mate.
Nope, i don't mind at all that you've used my pic as a comparison. TBH, it looks almost 100% spot on, with the only difference i can spot being the width of the door. I really didn't appreciate the detail until it was in hand. It's a beautiful build.

When Jay told me that it arrived to you in less than perfect condition I was truly gutted. I'm responsible for the paint and shipping and thought I had made it safe enough but alas no so please accept my apologies. I can find a positive in that this was the only V3.0 to go out so far and it means we have the opportunity to make sure that we figure out a way to pack the to prevent damage on the others. The other dioramas were all v2.0s and made it to their destinations unharmed but being smaller I was able to get a bit more packaging in the boxes.

When Jas and I started out on this venture our aim was to try and provide highly detailed and quality finishes on our builds but also to keep prices at a reasonable level and I think we've achieved, that but along with that we wanted to provide good customer satisfaction so it goes without saying that we will make good any issues as soon as possible. I too have been a collector in the hobby and know only too well what a minefield gettin custom work can be for the customer so we are trying to make it as painless as possible.

I've seen the pics of your collection Pete and it's amazing so to have you say how highly you regard this build is high praise and very appreciated mate.

Those new pics are even better and the poses are so true to the movie it's incredible.

Pete
No worries Pete.
I appreciate the efforts you & Jas have put into this build, & also the response to help out with the issues encountered with the delivery of the v3.0.
I'm looking forward to future builds from you boys & expect nothing but the professional standard i've encountered so far from Scratch Builder Models.
I was impressed with the Chalmun's Cantina environment by Sideshow, but this swing bridge dio elevates the collection to a whole new level.
Keep up the great work Jas & Pete.
For all the others waiting to receive their builds, trust me, you'll be blown away ( no Death Star pun intended! ). [emoji2]

View attachment 367003

Unfortunately the lights aren't working on mine, hence the pics without the lights. Not to worry, as Jas is sorting the issue. I had to post up pics even if it wasn't illuminating as I just had to show the piece off with Luke & Leia added to it.

View attachment 367003

Sakes alive!! These things are so gorgeous I have to stop by a couple times a day to take a peek and imagine. Someday, someday......

Thanks for the kind words all.

More great progress in the J-Cave this weekend.
Three 100% built and ready for the trip over to Pete's for a sexy paint job:

Also managed to crack on with another one today with just a few finishing details to add.

Think I getting the hang of this model building

Jas

Will start contacting each of you over the weekend with your individual build status.
I should be able to get another finished this weekend so that will make 5 ready for painting.

Your patients is very much appreciated

Jas

Back