1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how many have shipped out yet but curious that no one has yet posted pics of their setups with the figures.

And here's hoping my 3.0 is coming soon...

Just got home from work & found a missed delivery slip in the letterbox. Will head down to collect the v3.0 in just over an hour. Hopefully get to post up some pics as soon as I get a chance to unbox it. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

" Quick! We've got to get across! "
16979af4f77e930df2fb679877c01bc6.jpg

Pete that looks epic with the figures mate !

The pictures are fantastic and the first one looks like a movie still. i was truly sorry to hear about the hiccup during shipping but rest assured we will sort it out for you as soon as possible.

Jay is working on the rest of the bridges and as soon as I have them I will as always post some pics as I paint so you can see they are getting done. Jay has a daytime job so has to do the builds in his spare time so apologies for the delay, I on the other hand spend my working days on the end of a paint or airbrush so once they are on my bench I will be on them full time so it won't take too long

Thanks for your patience guys and also all the kind words ( it really means a lot to here you like our work ) Jason and I have done quite a few projects together over the last few years but I have to say this one is my favourite and those pics with Luke and Leia above have blown my mind as I thought it would be good with figures on it but I wasn't expecting that

Pete

Pete that looks epic with the figures mate !

The pictures are fantastic and the first one looks like a movie still. i was truly sorry to hear about the hiccup during shipping but rest assured we will sort it out for you as soon as possible.

Jay is working on the rest of the bridges and as soon as I have them I will as always post some pics as I paint so you can see they are getting done. Jay has a daytime job so has to do the builds in his spare time so apologies for the delay, I on the other hand spend my working days on the end of a paint or airbrush so once they are on my bench I will be on them full time so it won't take too long

Thanks for your patience guys and also all the kind words ( it really means a lot to here you like our work ) Jason and I have done quite a few projects together over the last few years but I have to say this one is my favourite and those pics with Luke and Leia above have blown my mind as I thought it would be good with figures on it but I wasn't expecting that

Pete
Pete, this build is a thing of beauty! I couldn't not post up pics. Have spoken with Jas & the level of professionalism & custom service he displays is second to none! More than blown away by this build & am looking forward to more from you boys. Will post up a few more pics as this deserves to be admired by all.

Holy moly.......I may be a little biased here....(as I'm the one who designs and builds these)....but dang I'm honestly blown away by how good these have turned out.
It's really really difficult to picture what the end result will eventually look like, but I couldn't be more pleased with the scale, detail and Pete's awesome paint job, it's just a shame our worst fears came true with this one and there was an issue with shipping (which after speaking yesterday buddy will be rectified/replaced asap)

Figures & scene you've recreated look absolutely stunning btw

Mate, it's a stellar piece! One of the standouts in my collection ( and you've seen my collection room ). Like i mentioned yesterday, your professionalism & customer service is brilliant, which is why i'll be throwing more $$$ yours & Pete's way. [emoji6]

Holy moly.......I may be a little biased here....(as I'm the one who designs and builds these)....but dang I'm honestly blown away by how good these have turned out.
It's really really difficult to picture what the end result will eventually look like, but I couldn't be more pleased with the scale, detail and Pete's awesome paint job, it's just a shame our worst fears came true with this one and there was an issue with shipping (which after speaking yesterday buddy will be rectified/replaced asap)

Figures & scene you've recreated look absolutely stunning btw

Between you and Jazz I feel like we will all be able to build this piece by piece...
header.jpg

Holy hell -- that looks fantastic.

I've been following this from the very beginning... and I got to say this project turned out even better than I had imagined. And I imagined quite a bit. Beautiful work guys! Just insane!

And terrific pictures, Peter_B! :clap

I hope Peter doesn't mind that I used his picture for this COMP, but look how insanely accurate it all is...

COMP.jpg

Just need a picture with the lights on... please...

Last edited:
Pete, this build is a thing of beauty! I couldn't not post up pics. Have spoken with Jas & the level of professionalism & custom service he displays is second to none! More than blown away by this build & am looking forward to more from you boys. Will post up a few more pics as this deserves to be admired by all.

When Jay told me that it arrived to you in less than perfect condition I was truly gutted. I'm responsible for the paint and shipping and thought I had made it safe enough but alas no so please accept my apologies. I can find a positive in that this was the only V3.0 to go out so far and it means we have the opportunity to make sure that we figure out a way to pack the to prevent damage on the others. The other dioramas were all v2.0s and made it to their destinations unharmed but being smaller I was able to get a bit more packaging in the boxes.

When Jas and I started out on this venture our aim was to try and provide highly detailed and quality finishes on our builds but also to keep prices at a reasonable level and I think we've achieved, that but along with that we wanted to provide good customer satisfaction so it goes without saying that we will make good any issues as soon as possible. I too have been a collector in the hobby and know only too well what a minefield gettin custom work can be for the customer so we are trying to make it as painless as possible.

I've seen the pics of your collection Pete and it's amazing so to have you say how highly you regard this build is high praise and very appreciated mate.

Those new pics are even better and the poses are so true to the movie it's incredible.

Pete

Back