1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, aren't you in my neck of the woods on vacation?... :wink1:

Enjoy the family time! Luke and Leia and can hold off the Storm Troopers for a while longer!

Luke Leia GIF.jpg

ive just got back from my vacation yesterday, not quite as glamorous a destination as Jay's ( visited family back in England ) but weather was ok and it was nice to see some old faces I hadn't seen in a while. Got back last night and we would like to have stayed a bit longer but we needed to get home as my son had his driving test booked for today and I'm pleased to say he passed :yess:

Nice that he's going to be able to get around by himself amd not have to ask me or my wife to give him a ride but man it makes me feel old and my daughter won't be too far behind him either

Jay is sending me shipping details for the dioramas and I'll get them out as soon as possible, I will keep you all in the loop as always

Pete

ive just got back from my vacation yesterday, not quite as glamorous a destination as Jay's ( visited family back in England ) but weather was ok and it was nice to see some old faces I hadn't seen in a while. Got back last night and we would like to have stayed a bit longer but we needed to get home as my son had his driving test booked for today and I'm pleased to say he passed :yess:

Nice that he's going to be able to get around by himself amd not have to ask me or my wife to give him a ride but man it makes me feel old and my daughter won't be too far behind him either

Jay is sending me shipping details for the dioramas and I'll get them out as soon as possible, I will keep you all in the loop as always

Pete

A huge well done from me mate, :yess: :hi5: I very much doubt I'd even pass the new theory test :slap

I'm still struggling to find who wanted the v2.0 that has a single power socket, not wall mountable and was too wide for a Detolf.

Hi all

Yay back in the UK and back to some normality, if that's possible :panic:

Need to catch up on a backlog of emails and will be back in the J-cave Sunday to get the last remaining builds finished off.

Still no idea who wanted the v2.0 that is too wide for a Detolf, not being hung on the wall and only a single power socket on the side :dunno
If anyone is interested in having this one drop me an email and I'll send over the details.

Jas

First few shipped and all tracking details sent to the lucky owners :hi5:
Hope they reach you guys in one piece, we always stress when it comes to shipping as this is the only element that we can’t police :pray:

Thanks Peter

This is the largest build we've shipped so far..... so fingers crossed postie looks after them.
On the whole shipping hasn't been too bad, our last build (1/6 Indy carts) only had a couple of very minor issues.
So please Mr postie be careful :pray:

Cheers Jas.
Will let you know as soon as it's in hand. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HI JAS!

are there any news of the Indiana Jones fire place or other Indy Dios you give a start?

thx!

All remaining orders will be going out at the same time.
They are currently in the final stages of construction with only possibly 4 more days work to get them ready for the trip over to Pete's for painting.

PS: I only manage to get into the workshop (J-Cave) at weekends as I work in an extremely busy Hospital during the week, so I'm hoping to get these last few done and dusted within the next couple of weeks.

Hey Jas,

Can you tell me where I am on your list for shipment?

Thanks

More good progress made this weekend, machined the lenses, frame bottoms, tops and sides.
Also all of the large rear panels are cut to size ready for door detailing.
Jas

A couple of hat days in the J-cave this weekend :yess:

Managed to get stuck in and completed the next three dio's

1dc3231d0b1e3311941c.jpg

The one on the right just needs the back panel glueing in.

Should have another 2 completed by next weekend chaps.:hi5:

EDIT: no idea why the image is so small :slap

HAs anyone got any details of a good image hosting site?

Jas

Back