1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0610 Luke Tatooine.JPG

anyone with the sideshow version upgraded the head and body? mines in the box cant remember if the part above the shoes are actually cloth tapes or 1 piece that can be easily removed?

I used the cloth tape from SS for my HT Luke.
did you pull it out and rewrap it or it just forms 1 solid piece that slides in and out?

also anyone using asian body for luke the ht bodies are too costly.

i got the zctoys asian body and also the zctoys 02 body (slimmer thighs), seems the 001 matches lukes head but too tall 002 is slightly reddish also too tall and 003 more reddish. 003.came with fixed lower legs so i cannot swap out the shorter legs to 001.

just ordered ganghood asian body hope it isnt as reddish. last option would be the jxtoys asian body. hope i dont need to waste so much money trial and error because photos online cannot show the actual tone.

I had to rewrap it. It doesn’t really slide. Looks better though. But I think gluing it together would be best but that’s risky.

did you pull it out and rewrap it or it just forms 1 solid piece that slides in and out?

also anyone using asian body for luke the ht bodies are too costly.

i got the zctoys asian body and also the zctoys 02 body (slimmer thighs), seems the 001 matches lukes head but too tall 002 is slightly reddish also too tall and 003 more reddish. 003.came with fixed lower legs so i cannot swap out the shorter legs to 001.

just ordered ganghood asian body hope it isnt as reddish. last option would be the jxtoys asian body. hope i dont need to waste so much money trial and error because photos online cannot show the actual tone.
https://toyanxiety.com/star-wars-th...er-bespin-deluxe-version-dx25-nude-body-slim/
Here is a link to a decently priced Luke body.

This body isn't right for the ANH since that one came with attached neck to body and headsculpt was separate to neck.
yea after buying few "narrow shoulders" it seems ganghood asian body is the best in terms of value vs compatibility. it is shorter than the standard body and whole slightly reddish tone not as red as zytoys 002 and 003. The hands that came with it might be abit small. with feet and head it stands around 29.5cm with peg but without the feet around 28.5cm.

can anyone help a close up photo of the rifle where the gadgets are located with the wires. my sideshow rifle lost a piece where the rear wire connects to the top of the side piece i want to redo it thx.

Back