1:6 Lennon by Darren Carnall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's the plan ;)

plus multiple versions of each eventually maybe... (different time eras)

Its been a while since this thread was revisited. Whatever happened here? With RB: Beatles coming out I'm wondering if they'll be renewed interest?

It's been a year since I've been in this thread? really??? :google

Damn. :eek:

I have to hold my hands up with this one and admit that I totally under-estimated just how much work I'd taken on in the months prior to all this, and just how long it'd take me to do it all. (I kind of thought I'd be able to do all the sculpting and painting work much faster than I actually can. Having to take constant regular breaks every day to not let the work trigger my epilepsy is a damn nuisance I can tell you :()

You're right about the Beatles Rock Band coming out soon (I've got it ordered, I can't wait!) and also the remastered albums (I'm so excited about those... can you believe I'm a huge fan, and yet I've never heard any beatles album from start to finish?? how wrong is that! Only ever heard the 'famous' ones... the singles.)

With all this building excitement I've been thinking about this much more myself. I've got all the reference photos here and I've actually started shaping the wax but there's nothing to show yet. Very early stages. But all this reading about teh Beatles I've been doing lately and all the listening to the music I've been doing lately has really got me pulling on my leash to get on with this thing.

Today (Friday the 4th) I'm going to wrap up a few customs I want to send out this week and get them to the Post Office, then from Monday onwards what I'll do is spend half of each day on other painting commissions, and half of each day doing sculpting work.

...time to fit this in, wouldn't you say? :cool:

Man, that was a year? Felt like the blink of an eye.

Ditto...

And no worries Darren, I know EXACTLY how you feel man. I think a lot of us took more on than we could handle, or didn't expect life situations to occur on us like they did.

You rock man, I know that when Lennon is finished he will look fantastic. :rock2

Back