1/6 Jnix - MMS [Awesome!!] - Show Off Your Jnix Han Solo Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just messing around. Look forward to seeing your figure suited up. Honestly you could attach the head sculpt to a pile of dog **** and passers-by would still go, "Hey look, it's Han Solo!"

:lol

If that $20 body works out, I'll be able to have a full smuggler Han with HT parts and Jnix head for not too much more than what a boxed HT Han would have cost. I did pass on the HT Han boots though - they look like more trouble than they're worth and I have quite a few options in the parts bin.

3a508f392543159a08e4358d918de67c_zpssymr9jhw.jpg

2ec3dae72c1645ff92d6453938d34ed7_zpsnyfrzand.jpg

27864548dfa38dc6d9963c66d33fbe2d_zpsptmvbh4t.jpg

It really is the best sculpt I've ever owned in almost 10 years 'in the game' and I've owned my fair share of customs and the like, including a lot of Imaresqd Jokers.

Simply sublime.

Yeah no kidding. If one of these sculpts ever ends up on eBay that means the owner died and the family didn't know the treasure they left behind. haha

great job CAP' N COOK on chewie and han. I just found my old vintage kenner darth vader carrying case label sheet with the names of the characters on them. believe it or not they still stick and I have some of those display stands where you can put these labels on them I think they would look great mixed with a vintage and modern design

Wow, I've just been checking out all the photos, & this custom head is brilliant.

It actually makes the HT head look like David Duchovny now. :lol

:hi5: great shot TonTon. Was that the old Falcon that was around $200 at TRU a couple years ago.

Also does his bare hands look that bad with the blaster? Almost every shot I see people posting him with the gloved hands which is okay, but he only had the gloves in two scenes in ANH Mos Eisley and the Falcon gun turrent scene vs tie fighters. Most of the time he was bare handed.

Just curious but maybe the ball joint looks too noticeable with his bare handed blaster pose. :dunno

I think it's more just a case of they look cool and makes them different from other human figures. I go to the regular hands every once in a while but they always last about a day or two. :lol

Yeah that's the BMF falcon that was at TRU in the vintage style packaging. It was released earlier in different packaging for $150 I think. It's huge! Hard to get rid of as it is so cool, even though I stopped collecting 3 3/4".

My goodness TonTon! Those are amazing photos. Can I use one as my background on my laptop? Man, I really regret not getting that Falcon... The only one I found had a damaged box, and I typically keep collectibles in the packaging.

Sent from the Bat Cave

My goodness TonTon! Those are amazing photos. Can I use one as my background on my laptop? Man, I really regret not getting that Falcon... The only one I found had a damaged box, and I typically keep collectibles in the packaging.

Of course. I'd be flattered! I was lucky in taking those cause a neighbor just moved in today (an attractive 30-something) and I don't think I would have been as likely to go outside for a photoshoot in the yard with my dolls and toy Falcon.

Yeah, I ended up buying the Falcon off eBay a couple years after it it came out. Was probably my first big purchase before entering 1/6 scale. Now they're all big purchases in comparison.

Back