1/6 Jnix - MMS [Awesome!!] - Show Off Your Jnix Han Solo Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted these in other threads already but I'll add them here too.
c193d2c4daa1a4efc6e3a1d2a36af733.jpg
8af3898e2933c23c3fde4a84d8b4c157.jpg

View attachment 287141
View attachment 287142

Great pictures tonton!! That his definitely ford
It's weird when side by side with HT's sculpt it's practically the same apart from the little tweaking on the eyes and the mouth
It's exactly the same
Only is hair is sculptured different with jnix's

Yeah, I sort of agree. Still have to shave down the neck adapter at the top a bit. There's very limited neck articulation though. Only issue with the sculpt.

Really, that sucks :thud:

It's not that big a deal. Part of it is just the issue with the neck/torso being one piece. I'd say it's about on par with HT Luke, which is a bit limited too. But definitely a step back in range of motion from the HT sculpt. The tradeoff is well worth it.

7effd5c7ff979ad6263e0da42f0d2596.jpg
1dbf50a7e58aacc62427facf85b047ac.jpg

I really need some lighting... Chewie is disappearing in the shadows.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I see some teeth back there. :)

Getting the lights was a big priority at my place as there was a lot of glare, and when I first set the detolf up I felt like I could barely see the figures through the glass. It also helps with some of the slightly too tan sculpts a lot of these figures seem to have.

Part of me wants to do a second row of lights for figures in the back as the ones up front always look better.

Yeah, I sort of agree. Still have to shave down the neck adapter at the top a bit. There's very limited neck articulation though. Only issue with the sculpt.

Yeh now mine is on. I am not touching it! But doesn't bother me as I rarely move any of my figures anyway.

Can anyone recommend a good body that might match the HT Han body (and more to the point, the Jnix head)? Like this one...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZC-Toys-12...848096?hash=item235da37260:g:xdcAAOSwgyxWVRm~

I've gotten some clothing bits so may try to pull together an ANH Han without the whole figure.

I seen one of these bodies my self on ebay and was wondering the same. I have a bespin han custom I would like to up grade the body just wondering if the skin tone would match the ht head

This sculpt deserves a non–cobbled-together figure. :lecture

I know what you mean, but I managed to get pretty much all of the HT parts for quite cheap. The body is the last major question mark.

I know what you mean, but I managed to get pretty much all of the HT parts for quite cheap. The body is the last major question mark.

Was just messing around. Look forward to seeing your figure suited up. Honestly you could attach the head sculpt to a pile of dog **** and passers-by would still go, "Hey look, it's Han Solo!"

Back